What are you listening to right now?

The Church, Iron Maiden, Duran Duran, Scorpions, Foo Fighters, Ice House, Depeche Mode,….with my playlist, you never know what you’ll get. One thing’s for sure, it will not be country or rap. 😉🍻

Watched the Metallica - First 40 years concert on Amazon last night (through the B&W's in the bedroom). Fantastic show, will watch part 2 tonight. They played a number of songs they've never done live in a conventional concert, but were ones I really like, like FIXXXER for example. They did make it abundantly clear that they will NOT be a "legacy" band that just tours and plays their old material. They are working on new stuff right now and will do so as long as they can play. I thought that was worthy of recognition.

Warstud posted a couple of Tesla videos and it reminded me of this beautiful tribute to Steve Clark (Def Leppard) who passed away back in 1991.

Speaking of Steve Clark (Def Leppard), this song was released on “retroactive“ after his death, but came from the sessions for “Hysteria”, released in 1987. It is the last song released that he had a hand in writing and playing on iirc.

20220630_115634.jpg

Back