What are you listening to right now?

Paul Rodgers, one of the absolute very best voices in rock. I grew up listening to a lot of Bad Company, they were one of the first rock bands I got into in the 70's and I still listen to their albums today. This is a very powerful performance here, you can tell it is live, there is static from the tape at the end but it still sounds like it may have been touched up a bit.

Bonus track on the Japanese import of the new Midnite City album. The band is very popular in Japan and they have really nailed down the 80's hard rock sound. The full album will be released on June 11th.

Bonus track on the Japanese import of the new Midnite City album. The band is very popular in Japan and they have really nailed down the 80's hard rock sound. The full album will be released on June 11th.

Well I guess that video is not supposed to be posted yet. I am sorry about that, I did not know. I got it from a music site heavyharmonies.com and it was on youtube too. Oh well it is only a week till the album is released.

George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers performing “ One bourbon, one scotch and one beer” at the Capital Theatre in Passaic, New Jersey.

Back