What are you listening to right now?

Currently listening to my Kamelot playlist on Spotify. Next up is Gus G (he's the guitarist for Firewind and he's got a bunch of great solo albums)

Bob Dylan's - Theme Time Radio Hour on Deep Tracks XM playing Jimmy Witherspoon - Corn Whiskey . Discovered the show yesterday . Very informative and plenty of deep tracks .

Last edited:
A little Cornell Hurd!
E3B9F07A-1686-47F4-BF04-C5B1E9B0A172.jpeg

Currently listening to my Kamelot playlist on Spotify. Next up is Gus G (he's the guitarist for Firewind and he's got a bunch of great solo albums)

I have heard rumor that Khan is going to return to Kamelot...but not confirmed. You heard anything?

Edit - just saw he was coming back to music with his original band Conception

I have heard rumor that Khan is going to return to Kamelot...but not confirmed. You heard anything?

Edit - just saw he was coming back to music with his original band Conception

I had not heard that rumor. I know a lot of long time fans really miss Roy as the singer, and his stuff is definitely good, but Tommy is pretty good too. Either way I'm happy. :)

I listen to a lot of music unfortunately my phone doesn’t have a headphone jack so I have to use those headphones that plug into the charging port. Currently I’m not listening to anything at the moment since I have to change my phone. I like old country and 70s-90s rock

Back