What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: Nick R
Originally Posted By: Cooper
Originally Posted By: Nick R

Are you trolling here? Really?!?

Am I trolling? Nope.

Do you have a problem? I watch anime, I listen to J-pop and Idol music. Each person has their own taste.

Both hands on the keyboard!

This week's haul from GW....
1st trip:
Tal Farlow, Clark Terry, Basie, Ellington, Mulligan, Charly Mingus, Tommy Flannigan, Dakota Staton, Shirley Horne, Roland Hanna, George Mraz, Ben Riley, Anita O'Day, Helen Merrill, Keely Smith, Helen Humes, Etta Jones, JATP, Jimmy Rowles, Johnny Hartman, Zoot Sims, Bucky Pizzarelli, Milt Jackson, Eddie Condon, George Lewis, Bill Evans, Scott Hamilton, Billy Strayhorn, Oscar Peterson, Fletcher Henderson, Rex Stewart, Barney Bigard, Marian McPartland, Jimmy McPartland, Sweets Edison, Johnny Hodges, Al Cohn...

....Mostly Pablo, Verve, Concord...all mint....70 for $15...

Went back and got another 100 for $20...vocalists this time...
Another Helen Merrill, Morgana King, Dinah Washington, Rosemary Clooney, Irene Krall, Susannah McCorkle, Karen Akers, Maxine Sullivan, Nat King Cole, Tony Bennett, Teresa Brewer with Duke Ellington, a lot of Duke LPs, plus non-jazz: Kingston Trio (I just picked the John Stewart LPs, leaving the Dave Guard...), Jean Redpath's Scottish LPs...

Have to get a 5th of Scotch and re-run Mad Men...or have these singers in the background to Masters of Sex...

Back