What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: Julian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnsAWbhsL...PL&index=26

This is just a great album. My
49.gif

That's irritating.

White Zombie - More Human Than Human

(imagine my hulk moving to the music in something that might be a facsimile of "head banging" gestures )

Yeah, I am the ripper man,
A locomotion mind,
Love american style -yeah
I am the nexus one,......

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I should turn you in for a You Tube video having the N word and other vulgarities, but I'll leave that to the German shepherds.
28.gif
grin2.gif

If the N word is used by a person of African descent, is it still vulgar?

Get back Jack, what table were you sitting at today? I don't think my mom was quite so impressed with our lunchtime conversation (*cough* nothing about relationships, oddly enough), but she did tell me she would always love me, and apparently my new grandpa's PET scans and biopsies look good (he had surgery today). I can always help her out with her anatomy practicals.
grin2.gif
She said she didn't do so well on the last one (veins and arteries).
grin2.gif
smirk2.gif
56.gif
55.gif
Oh wait, that reminds me of a song. Anybody remember this one? Old school!
grin2.gif
PS: The band name is the censored word. The hair and the outfits really make the video.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/[censored]/9559/stitches.jhtml

"Simple As" One of the best songs on the whole album. Egregious profanity unfortunately disqualifies it for a link.

I was sure I was the only North Mississippi All Stars fan on this board. Shake Hands with Shorty was awesome. Didn't like much after that, but I played that album for months straight.

They have the best version of Casey Jones I've ever heard, and I believe I've heard them all.

Last edited:
This is dedicated to my good friend ..Tempest (good friend said as Londo would as he said, "my good friend, Mr. Garibaldi" on B5)

Bowie

Absolutely in agreement on the North Mississippi All Stars. Luther is helping to migrate the Black Crowes to new levels, but I have heard rumors of another All Stars album coming out soon...I can't wait! Those guys rocked a lot of <300 people shows across the country for years! You can pick up their live stuff all over the net...AMEN!

Last edited:
FYI- The guys that really blow me away right now are Rose Hill Drive. I've seen them at least a dozen times live and I can't believe that they aren't headlining arenas yet...

Back