What are you listening to right now?

Was DOOBIE BROTHERS - " Clear As The Driven Snow " @ XM Deep Tracks w/ Earle Bailey .

Now BYRDS - " The Bells Of Rhymney " .

Sammys sure come a far ways. He has had a really very successful AND long career. Seems like yesterday to me (late 1970s) that he was just starting out in music as a lead singer (played no instruments on stage back then) for the Ronnie Montrose band. There was so much talent in that group there was no way they could stay together past just a few albums before they were all putting out solo lps or starting other bands.

Was DOOBIE BROTHERS - " Clear As The Driven Snow " @ XM Deep Tracks w/ Earle Bailey .

Now BYRDS - " The Bells Of Rhymney " .
I love the Byrds double album they released called "Untitled" many many moons ago! Did you ever get to listen to Roger McGuinn's Back From Rio album he put out around 1991? He even had Tommy Petty singing and playing on the single they released for radio - "King of the Hill." Whoa, looking at my CD and can not believe that was so long ago. TIME does FLY for sure.

Last edited:

I bought that album when it was first released. Somehow along the way I ended up with it on CD version too. I think that is one of the ones the wife and I used to like to load into the car to enjoy of some of our long road trips. Always thought its been a shame Roger Waters head/ego got so big that he can no longer work with D.Gilmore or any of the remaining living members for P.F.

Back