What are you listening to right now?

Nostalgia...
I was sitting in a blue and white 58 Chevy Bel-air with my two brothers and my grandmother who couldn't drive.
My oldest brother jumped in the front seat and started messing with everything and he put us in neutral and we drifted across a huge parking lot down an embankment into a creek....lol...

I was it the back seat listening to this...

Dire Straights
20220116_142606.jpg

In younger days I would turn off the radio at the sound of ELO songs. Don't know why? Just did not have time for them I guess. Anyway not long ago I was sent a new ELO DVD + CD packet. ELO LIVE at Wembley stadium with a touring band Jeff Lynne put together. I really became a fan after seeing the DVD. Really enjoy this quite a bit. YES I am a flat out Dinosaur when it comes to music. Stuck in the 60s & 70s rock and old country thru the 90s. :ROFLMAO: This is what I consider me exposed to new music. :rolleyes: See this video for sure if you like ELO or Jeff Lynne.
  • Jeff Lynne's ELO - Wembley or Bust

Last edited:
After seeing this LIVE many times it seemed nothing could top it. Only people ever came close for me was Allman Bros and Lynyrd Skynyrd or Atlanta Rhythm Section. Takes some patience / over 20 minutes of these guys (over) indulging!

Ok. I did know that one after all. (y) I enjoy comparing LIVE vs STUDIO versions of music.
Same here, the live in Buenos Aires version of Ghost Love Score by Nightwish is absolutely incredible, blows the album version (which had a different singer, Tarja) out of the water. Her bit at the end still gives me chills, no matter how many times I've listened to it.

Last edited:
Same here, the live in Buenos Aires version of Ghost Love Score by Nightwish is absolutely incredible, blows the album version (which had a different singer, Tarja) out of the water. Her bit at the end still gives me chills, no matter how many times I've listened to it.

Good , After watching football games today, more "new music" for me to explore.....
Just about anything after 1979 or 1980 is ALL new to me. ;)

Back