What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Last night I was listening to Metallica.... Live in concert at the Air Canada Centre! Was INCREDIBLE!!!!

www.rushisaband.com has a quick vid of them opening their encore with about a minute of Rush's "Working Man". Way cool!

Red House Painters - Have You Forgotten

The Vanilla Sky soundtrack version is especially good. I'm finding that there's a lot of good stuff on that soundtrack, but they also omitted a lot (Sigur Ros, Beach Boys, Rolling Stones, Sinead O'Connor, Spiritualized, Radiohead, most of the Nancy Wilson film score, and more). I've put together a more complete version, but I might have to download my first torrent to get the Nancy Wilson score. I can't find it anywhere else.

Right now, I am irritating my wife with The Dandy Warhols("Not if You Were the Last Junkie on Earth", "Bohemian Like You").
I have some tracks from Ike Reilly to annoy her with next, particularly "Commie Drives a Nova".
If I really wanted to push my luck, I could try some Toad the Wet Sprocket, but the couch isn't all that comfortable.

I was listening to my favorite album in the car today, Extreme's Three Sides To Every Story. This is a fantastic album, not a single bad track on it and I still listen to it about once a month even after all these years, and I never get bored with it.

At this moment, Clean House on Style. My wife likes the show, but I prefer the one where they show the deleted stuff. Music-wise I'm listening to a John Valby cd/dvd I'd ordered.

Im the only one on back counter right now, partner in crime is taking his daughter to get her puppy shots. that being the case I serenaded the dealership first with a few Dope albums, then a nice selection of Devildriver. Now i an playing Heaven Shall Burn at a reasonable volume.

Back