What are you eating right now?

Was trying to show how deep the yellow is on a fresh farm egg but not sure it's really showing.

IMG_20220625_093336816_HDR.jpg
\

7A675C63-66D4-41B6-A573-DB76FDEF2FE2.jpeg

A Dagwood sandwich with chips and guacamole 🥑. The sandwich has ham, turkey and bologna on it with cheese. Really good. I put some guacamole on it too. Amazing. Also having some Mount Olive pickled okra with it which is delicious as well. Hopefully dinner will be better we just having this while the children are here lol.

View attachment 105256
A Dagwood sandwich with chips and guacamole 🥑. The sandwich has ham, turkey and bologna on it with cheese. Really good. I put some guacamole on it too. Amazing. Also having some Mount Olive pickled okra with it which is delicious as well. Hopefully dinner will be better we just having this while the children are here lol.
Blake you’re not alone; somedays I eat 4 meals day too 💀☠️😱😱

Vegetable smoosh ... it's something I make when I don't feel like cooking, eating out, or going shopping for food.

I slice up some Yukon Gold potatoes and cook them in water or chicken stock - today was stock. I grab some organic frozen veggies from the freezer, zap 'em in the microwave. When the spuds are cooked to the right texture, I add them to the veggies and mix 'em all together. Sometimes I'll add grated cheese, today I added garlic chips that I used when making a garlic-infused olive oil and a bit of the oil itself. I enjoyed some homemade carrot-apple juice with the veggies.

I just ate a pound of strawberries since they're on sale for 99 cents a pound

I've eaten 3 pounds of them once in one sitting lol...love all berries

I think so. Better than white bread. I just love it toasted with vegemite or refried beans or couple over easy eggs.
Serial Killer Dave's Bread tastes to me better than other brands of low-carb bread. I would not want to eat it untoasted, though. Toasted it's alright.

Last edited:
I just had Wendy’s. Not ideal as I’m trying to not eat so much fast food anymore but it’s late and we were hungry been out shopping after our company left so we stopped and got some stuff. I got a son of baconator plain with only pickles and a 4 piece chicken nugget. They ended up giving us 4 chili with it too. Normally I’m not big on chili but theirs is ok I just tried it tonight and liked it pretty well. Phone was charging so no pictures lol.

Back