What are you eating right now?

Quick herb and burn on a couple sirloin tips.

IMG_7478.jpeg

My sweet neighbor lady brought me over homemade beef stew tonight.

Nurse comes tomorrow to help me shower and do my running. She is bringing Girl Scout cookies that I ordered. (for neighbor)
Having her pick up a $100 gift certificate at the local grocery store for the neighbor. I hate being a free loader. (y)

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn from the local joint today. Pretty good stuff! :)

Bad news though. Guess the County Public Health nurse accepted a new job as of tomorrow. They will still do homemaking, but no showers anymore, without a nurse on staff.:mad: Not what I wanted to hear!

On the bright side, only 4 of them come here. So we know each other pretty well, and they all like me and me them. So I expect that they will still help me, under the table so to speak. Keeping my fingers crossed.;)

Neighbor lady brought more fool while I was napping. Never heard her. Opened the fridge and it was there.

Few slices of pizza and some sort of chicken and broccoli soup with pasta. Her dishes were in a bag and gone too, so hopefully she found the gift card with a thank you note in there. :)

Neighbor lady brought more fool while I was napping. Never heard her. Opened the fridge and it was there.

Few slices of pizza and some sort of chicken and broccoli soup with pasta. Her dishes were in a bag and gone too, so hopefully she found the gift card with a thank you note in there. :)
Did you get your shower?

A hard rain's gonna fall and purple raindrops keep falling on my head while I'm singing Only Happy When it Rains in the rain. Stop me. Somebody, please stop me! No Rain, but Here Comes The Rain Again and I must Set Fire to the Rain because I'm a Fool in the Rain. I went full circle. Ugh.

Last edited:
Back