What are you doing right now?

Not right now but recently went to Baltimore, visited the National Aquarium and some restaurants (https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/what-are-you-eating-right-now.335577/post-6508234)

Aquarium

AQ.jpeg

Fish.jpeg
Fish2.jpeg

Fish4.jpeg

Glass.jpeg

CG.jpeg

Sub.jpeg

Attachments

• Fish.jpeg
    Fish.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Sub.jpeg
    Sub.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Samos Restaurant Baltimore.jpeg
    Samos Restaurant Baltimore.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 2
Cleaning and conditioning all my baseball gloves. And watching the Angels @ Astros game. Go Astros but either team is good. Would be nice to see some different teams in the World Series this year. Also checking the status of the baseball gloves I ordered for my collection. If anyone has any old baseball gloves they don’t need or want anymore let me know. I’m wanting some gloves to restore and have as a collection. And just some old or older ones too. Can be any age really and any brand. Same with license plates as well.

Watching the Angels @ Astros game. The Angels manager got tossed for arguing a strike call. Nothing is more exciting in baseball than seeing an ejection lol. That’s one of my favorite things to watch haha. Also looking at baseball gloves on eBay. Wanting more for my collection.

Watching videos on baseball glove restoration. Definitely something I want to get into. I’m bored lol. Mom is on the way back from her trip and dad is on his cleaning frenzy and threatening to throw everything away haha. I need a tv for my room so I can watch baseball lol.

The belt makes it spin. so if the engine isn't running then the compressor isn't working.
Well, there's a big leak coming out of one of the lines or something and I found out what P0538 means (and the Ford has had that forever. It basically means that that is why the control won't turn the compressor on.. a sensor right in the middle of the entire huge dashboard and no real clear way to get to. Very buried in - has failed.. car said P0538 for many months and come to find out, your AC will feel like it's working when it isn't humid outside but when the heat comes you find out compressor won't engage.. car won't hold refrigerant) so.

Between the leaking refrigerant (confirmed) and what the P0538 means (code been set) and also knowing now that the AC compressor does engage.. so a vacuum and refill by weight wouldn't help it because of that P0538.

So the Taurus:
- officially runs perfectly
- will have water pump, coolant flushed and refilled with G-05. I will drop the car off with G-05 3 gallons pre-mixed ready to go, not IAT coolant.. myself by the end of the week...
- either has a "find the leak and replace things" project or I'll think about selling the car to someone that can do the work (AC good riddance) if I ever get ownership of it. Which might happen down the line.

My AC works.

@ZeeOSix It's not working even when they were in range... I give up.. now there's a leak too..

Screenshot_20230604-180009_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230604-180056_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Well, there's a big leak coming out of one of the lines or something and I found out what P0538 means (and the Ford has had that forever. It basically means that that is why the control won't turn the compressor on.. a sensor right in the middle of the entire huge dashboard and no real clear way to get to. Very buried in - has failed.. car said P0538 for many months and come to find out, your AC will feel like it's working when it isn't humid outside but when the heat comes you find out compressor won't engage.. car won't hold refrigerant) so.
The compressor won't run if the system's freom pressure isn't within the correct range. If the system is leaking refrigerant and the pressure is too low, the compressor electronic clutch will not engage, even though you tested to see if it can.

Watching the Diamondbacks vs Braves game. Go Arizona lol even though I like both teams. Next is the Yankees @ Dodgers. Two teams which I don’t like. It would be awesome to see the Diamondbacks fo to the World Series or at least someone different I think the last Diamondbacks World Series was 2002 maybe? The Mariners have never been so it would be cool to see them go too.

Been in the basement for about 30 minutes I’m trying to find dads childhood baseball glove but I’ve struck out the last three years. He has no clue where it’s at but doesn’t recall getting rid of it. It’s really going to bum me out if I don’t find it by the end of this year.

Back