What are you doing right now?

Got home from work in the morning. The northern lights were out. I really need to get a decent camera but this at least gets the point across.

Attachments

• 20210416_020126.jpg
    20210416_020126.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Sitting down at a restaurant eating a calzone. 🙁. I worked hard all day and couldn’t even get the Chipotle I wanted because my dad didn’t want it. At least the calzone is ok but it’s hard to eat food you really didn’t want. It has pepperoni, mushroom and pineapple.

Sitting down at a restaurant eating a calzone. 🙁. I worked hard all day and couldn’t even get the Chipotle I wanted because my dad didn’t want it. At least the calzone is ok but it’s hard to eat food you really didn’t want. It has pepperoni, mushroom and pineapple.
You need some imagination Blake! Close your eyes and it should taste like pizza! You like pizza, don't you? Last week it was the roast beef sandwich, round bun or sub bun, it all tastes the same, close your eyes! Try it and let me know!

You need some imagination Blake! Close your eyes and it should taste like pizza! You like pizza, don't you? Last week it was the roast beef sandwich, round bun or sub bun, it all tastes the same, close your eyes! Try it and let me know!
Of course I like pizza 🍕😌😋 🤤

That restaurant has not a clue what a calzone is obviously. My step-dad makes these homemade with alot more ingredients.

😁

I got the build your own lol. They put ricotta cheese in it the first time so I sent it back I don’t like ricotta cheese in a calzone.
I like ricotta but I have to admit I've never had it in a calzone; Mozzarella is probably the way to go. To be quite honest, I prefer just plain old pizza over a calzone. Now, if we're talking deep fried panzerotti, I'm in and less is more when it comes to toppings, just sauce and cheese.

Just picked up Chipotle for dinner and now going to the gas station to get a Mtn Dew and then go home and eat the Chipotle. Made me mad Chipotle was only accepting online orders especially when I was paying with cash so we had to use a card.

I like ricotta but I have to admit I've never had it in a calzone; Mozzarella is probably the way to go. To be quite honest, I prefer just plain old pizza over a calzone. Now, if we're talking deep fried panzerotti, I'm in and less is more when it comes to toppings, just sauce and cheese.
A lotta ricotta for a calzone ! 🤗

Back