What are you doing right now?

Trying to sell a computer motherboard and almost got scammed from a out of state number. Didn’t found until today when phone numbers are publicly posted (Craigslist, etc) scammers will steal that phone number. Then they try to create a google voice account with that number to do nefarious things. When I got a confirmation text from google, the scammer told me to text the google code back to him. Had to pump the brakes when the text said not to give the code to anyone else. Blocked the scammer right after.

I did get a couple local texts, one from who cares for an elderly person and can’t leave home. He is willing to pay extra for delivery but I’ll hold on the asking price.

Trying to sell a computer motherboard and almost got scammed from a out of state number. Didn’t found until today when phone numbers are publicly posted (Craigslist, etc) scammers will steal that phone number. Then they try to create a google voice account with that number to do nefarious things. When I got a confirmation text from google, the scammer told me to text the google code back to him. Had to pump the brakes when the text said not to give the code to anyone else. Blocked the scammer right after.

I did get a couple local texts, one from who cares for an elderly person and can’t leave home. He is willing to pay extra for delivery but I’ll hold on the asking price.
Yes that scam nearly got my dad too but he was the buyer. Seen a washer and dryer listed for free as long as you pick it up. It said to text the number then that’s when they said send me the code and he immediately blocked the number.

Still looking at license plates man it’s a hard decision. I’m too fancy to settle on regular ones plus where I’m a collector I don’t let them go and have enough regular Va plates in my collection lol.

My 2nd day working at my part time Sunday job. Today I worked alone, it was pretty quiet much of the day, but when customers do come in, they all seem to come at once. This is a good job, as is my full time Monday through Friday job. I used to work twice as hard, for 20% of the money I make now. Having great jobs, with fantastic bosses, makes going to work fun.
Came home, went for a run with my 4 dogs, sparred with dad, showered, made dinner, did the dishes, worked on my courses a while, then watched TV with Dad. Bed time now, and as usual i have 4 dogs sleeping in my room, with the Alpha closest to me. Some people think that its crazy having 4 dogs, not me, 5 more would be even better.

Last edited:
We eat A LOT of them here. And, it's a commercial product that farmers ship all over the world.
I'll think about excusing you.

I know you guys eat a lot of them. We can see that. I'll have some of your exported crayfish for dinner tonight, supporting LA's economy. Is that okay bayou?

Last edited:
Back