What are you doing right now?

Went for a quad ride with the kids, then drug the arena and round pen. As the storm blew in I did some maintenance on her. Hubs and front diff. Hubs are easy but the front diff was treacherous but its done.

Tomorrow, if there is enough snow, the sleds will come back out.
20210322_124600.jpg
20210322_125805.jpg
20210322_125316.jpg

Had a good work day, but I always do since switching jobs last year. Took the dogs for a run, made dinner, sparred with dad ( glad he takes it easy on me ) cleaned up the kitchen, showered, and now watching TV and on my phone texting people, and here on the Bob forum.

Chilling out. Waiting for the day when I can get the truck here I hope the owner recovers soon he had kidney stones now he is having some hemorrhage he just asked me to bear with him which I promised him I would especially since he is going to help us get it running to take it home. Also ordered some key blanks for it too since the blanks have been discontinued and I called the local hardware store and they said they will cut it with the blank if I bring it just if it messes up it’s on me not them.

Cleaned my Bosses boat, and then towed it to the dealership for him, for some new electronics installation. Shopped for him on the way back to his house, serviced his pickup, cleaned it, waxed it, cleaned up his garage some, met with 3 roofers and got him 3 quotes on a new garage roof, did a load of laundry and changed the sheets on his bed, put away his clothes when done, and then he told me I could leave work early.

Chilling out. Getting stuff ready for school tomorrow I’m in charge of bringing tools we don’t have. Tomorrow I have to bring my OBD1 scan tool and the copper anti seize we only have silver at school and we are putting in an oxygen sensor so we need copper. I guess after they paid $16,000 for our new Snap-on tire machine they can’t afford an $8 jar of anti seize lol.

Spent some time outside. I did some work on our cheapo quadivator we bought last fall. The wiring was a butchered mess and it needed new tires. I cleaned up the wiring and just added some eyelets to make contact with power and ground. I had to smash off the rusted wheels, drill out a cotter pin and then plopped on some run flats. Works great now.

Got out my indoor grill. Grilled some dogs (Nathan's) to make chili dogs for my work lunch tomorrow. Smoked up the whole house with that amazing tantalizing hotdog aroma!!:D

Ate some pepperoni rolls for dinner (she ate a salad), then ate some of that chocolate pudding you cook on the stove top (I love that crust that forms on top when it cools down). I always cover it with heavy whipped cream (the real stuff, not that Cool Whip stuff). Now eating my second bowl of Grape Nuts.

Girlfriend is copying some legal documents for one of her clients. I'll probably play some records.

Worked all day, my personal assistant job, after an early morning run, feeding the dogs etc. After work i went grocery shopping for my house, and grandpa's. Unloaded the groceries, cleaned his house some, called the Chinese restaurant, drove down to get it, we ate together, played 2 games of crib, his favorite game. Then i went home and played with my 4 dogs, had a shower, and now sort of working on school work, while watching TV.

Just got through lifting weights. Chest night. Ran a couple of miles as well. Ate a plate full of cherries and blueberries.

Getting ready to floss and brush my teeth, take a long hot shower, then crash for the night. :sleep:

Waiting on my dad to get up so we can go get breakfast and probably go to the pawn shop, and might go pick up my truck if the guy is feeling ok.

Back