What about Kendall with Liquid Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone's thoughts on kendall oils they all seem to be either semi synthetic or synthetic... I heard they were good oils are they the same as motorcraft?

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
What is everyone's thoughts on kendall oils they all seem to be either semi synthetic or synthetic... I heard they were good oils are they the same as motorcraft?

I like that ConocoPhillips is trying to get a brand on the shelves that people want to buy. Kendall has been around for a while. I just think people know the main brands, and thats what they will stick to.

This new GT-1 looks like good oil. Seems to be a dollar or two cheaper than it's PP and M1 counter parts.
Again, I do think if people want a top of the line synthetic, they will grab the name they know, not know of. . . . .

If it were available at more locations I would dive into it. The problem is that most of the smaller retail locations also upcharge the cost of the oil.

At Strauss Auto, Mobil 1 5w30 runs about $8/qt, PP is like 7.85/qt etc.

As much as Walmart is hated, the price of oil beats all of these places, and the lines aren't bad as some make them out to be(locations differ).

Good oil, but not worth the trouble of having to locate it. If you have easy access to it at a good price, why not?

Originally Posted By: Anies
If it were available at more locations I would dive into it. The problem is that most of the smaller retail locations also upcharge the cost of the oil.

At Strauss Auto, Mobil 1 5w30 runs about $8/qt, PP is like 7.85/qt etc.

As much as Walmart is hated, the price of oil beats all of these places, and the lines aren't bad as some make them out to be(locations differ).

AAP has a sale on M1 right now that blows Wally World out of the water. I have enough M1EP to last me almost 2 years.....

i can get the full syn in nyc at pep boys for 5 a quart, which floored me b/c nyc is so expensive..

the mc semi is like a dollar cheaper, might as well go full syn from the same manufacturer, conoco

The ConocoPhillips Kendall line is excellent oil. The GT1 FS w/ Liquid Titanium is their newest formula. I haven't run that yet but the previous FS GT1 was great stuff. Very competitive pricing. Not up there with the high dollar boutigue oils like Redline, Royal Purple, and Amsoil but it is right there with the regular name brand oils like Penzoil Platinum, Valvoline Synpower, Quaker State Ultimate Durability, and the Mobil 1 line.

http://www.findkendall.com/

Last edited:
AAP is a very far away from me, Walmart is 5 minutes up the road. I pass by Napa and a few other chains where the oil is excessively expensive.

If AAP was as close or a hair farther than Walmart, I'd chug up there but not worth it.

yeah! i can see myself buying oil from the smaller auto parts stores... Yeah right!

On the other hand since its so much more money at the smaller auto stores it must be a better oil... Not serious Only joking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back