We found the "one", then walked away

"The first thing to look for is the Chrysler emblem on the front" - used to say my teacher in Shop class.

Is this the same individual who enshrined you with the knowledge of engine RPM somehow changing with an engine swap when the rest of the drivetrain remained stock?

As your own experience shows, anything, ANYTHING can be a steaming pile if it is not looked after, doesn't matter what the badge is on the grille.

Is this the same individual who enshrined you with the knowledge of engine RPM somehow changing with an engine swap when the rest of the drivetrain remained stock?

As your own experience shows, anything, ANYTHING can be a steaming pile if it is not looked after, doesn't matter what the badge is on the grille.

Don't take it so personal. We knew even back then it was a joke.

I actually knew you would come along in defense of the marque...

Don't take it so personal. We knew even back then it was a joke.

I actually knew you would come along in defense of the marque...

I'm not defending the marque, I'm pointing out the lack of cognition necessary to make broad-brush statements with the intention of crude humour; cheap jokes. This thread isn't in the humour section, it doesn't need clowns.

I'm not defending the marque, I'm pointing out the lack of cognition necessary to make broad-brush statements with the intention of crude humour; cheap jokes. This thread isn't in the humour section, it doesn't need clowns.

You DO like Chryslers, though.. You're not defending?

Also, good thing then, as I'm not a clown.

Did someone pee in your Cheerios today? (Seriously, you seem a little on edge today. Want to turn it around on me some more?)

I sold a 2003 "Grand Caravan Sport SE" once. Definitely could have been great. I didn't get paid for it... once again, trusting people fail!! :(

You DO like Chryslers, though.. You're not defending?

Also, good thing then, as I'm not a clown.

Did someone pee in your Cheerios today? (Seriously, you seem a little on edge today. Want to turn it around on me some more?)

I own FCA products because my buddy owns the local dealership and I get good deals on vehicles through him and excellent service. You are well aware of the vehicles I've owned in the past, many of which occurred during your presence here under previous aliases and they've been from a variety of marques. I recently owned an Audi e-tron for example, but went back to a Jeep because I simply liked it better for a variety of reasons.

Making comments that don't add value to the thread is done for what purpose? These discussions devolving into brand-bashing do nobody any favours, so piling on when that is taking place? Clearly that's in poor taste.

I'm not on edge, I'm just not a fan of nonsense and the posting of low-value content.

I own FCA products because my buddy owns the local dealership and I get good deals on vehicles through him and excellent service. You are well aware of the vehicles I've owned in the past, many of which occurred during your presence here under previous aliases and they've been from a variety of marques. I recently owned an Audi e-tron for example, but went back to a Jeep because I simply liked it better for a variety of reasons.

Making comments that don't add value to the thread is done for what purpose? These discussions devolving into brand-bashing do nobody any favours, so piling on when that is taking place? Clearly that's in poor taste.

I'm not on edge, I'm just not a fan of nonsense and the posting of low-value content.

Well, when you say it like that.

Okay man. I apologize. I had thought *for sure* me repeating that old, cliché joke that's as stupid as Ford is Found On the Road Dead (I like Fords now as well) would be seen as such.. on a thread about Chrysler Minivan Transmissions. That joke was actually made and I first heard it in late 1999 when that was like a "becoming thing." Now, if it was misinterpreted, OR, as you are saying, "Did not add value".. then ill apologize. I would argue.. maybe some comedic value. I see it didnt.

I think that's cool. The guy that owns the shop, he is clearly a Chrysler fan as well. Has Mopar stylized banners in the shop, I know you know his 300C is boosted, has a Viper, etc etc. So I think its cool there is *some similarity.* My across the street neighbor also gets fresh new FCA (Stella's? Names. Are just names) vehicles and loves them.

So I actually think its cool to find a common thread with one of the MAIN PEOPLE HERE. Which is you.

The Subaru is just a curio lab rat at this point.. my new car is unveil tomorrow and the Subaru isn't "gone." It just needs a trans solenoid now...

Back