Wash and wax in one

Yeah, I use the purple Meguires wash and wax they sell at Costco. Cleans very nicely and smells of ðŸ‡. As I dry, I mist with whatever wax as you dry spray on hand and am very happy with how it looks when finished. The reality is that if you're doing even this little bit of regular washing, you're way ahead of the average joe...

Indeed. ^^^ But seriously, try the Turtle Wax Wax N Dry. It is outstanding and less than $5 per bottle. I just got a 32oz bottle off Amazon for like $4.64

Carpro Hydrofoam is the only one that is a true wash and wax but it is quite expensive.

Originally Posted by dwcopple
Originally Posted by vwmaniaman
I used to have to get allergy shots and the male nurse that gave them had a very glossy older Honda Motorcycle. I asked him what he used to keep the paint so nice. He said Pledge furniture polish. Said it doesnt last real long but it is very easy and if you use it on fine finish furniture and it doesn't hurt that then why not use it on the bike. He even used it on the windshield since that made it clear again and it shed the water in the rain. Used it on mine without issues.

It's chock full of silicone. Which is not good if you ever need a repaint.

Any decent body shop will properly prep a panel prior to painting.

I have chemical guys citrus wash and gloss. If your paint is in good shape then it does leave a nice shine, but not the same as an applied wax.

Back