Rv and boats.

ems

What do you recommend to remove oxidation and seal or polish the gel coat on rv? The boat is a painted aluminum I just remembered

I bought a 3 step from Amazon made by me guires. It has a compound. A polish then wax. 3 seperate products. I would like to use a regular compound and an excellent uv and glossy product that lasts more than a couple months. I have used Malco banana wax on cars with great success but I’m sure there are better for rv. I prefer no filler products unless that’s what is best …my neighbor puts floor wax on his with a sponge mop. I told him it might look good now but a couple months of Arizona sun will destroy it and then you have to remove it. I guess he can call a janitor Thanks

Get some ideas from YouTube & their outcomes lol
I had to use three different size sand paper to remove heavy oxidation from my Aluminum wheels on the f350. On a couple of them I sprayed some clear coat over them.

Can you post a few pics? In general, badly oxidized paint requires mechanical action. Sometimes even wet sanding, then buffing and/or clear coat.

Back