Warren Oil Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the makers of SuperTech, Kirkland, Amazon Basics and others, there are Warren's Corporate products we normally don't see in stores. I myself had never seen or heard any of their products until I read this catalog/article below. Their products looks like they're sold in Dollar Stores. Nothing fancy.
http://www.warrenoilcompany.com/catalogs/warren_catalog.pdf

Last edited:
I think that’s a different Warren. Warren Oil Company isn’t the same as Warren Distribution that makes Amazon Basica, Kirkland, ST, Mag1 and others.
Yeap, it's Warren Distribution that makes Supertech, Amazon Basics, etc. Even their website says they make Amazon's oil in a non-vague way:

Private label solutions for the largest online retailer

Lubrigold is to Warren, what MAG1 is to Warren Distribution. Warren makes the oil for Rural King last I known, in the past they did make it for Advanced Auto/Carquest in some regions but it's now all Amalie from what I can tell, Warren still makes some STP products I believe, although Amalie may make some STP products, and it may be regionally dependent. Meijer no longer uses Warren and uses Warren Distro like Walmart, Costco, and Amazon.

While I think that WM ST is a very good oil the recent price hikes have made it hard to justify buying it over QSUD or the othe name brands when hey are on ‘Rollback’.
So is Walmart becoming the new Meijer, where the store brands cost more than the national brand.

Warco stations were Warran oil company absolutely. They shipped fuel in their own trucks with WARRAN oil printed on the side.
@Eddie, is Warran the same as Warren? The article posted by @Escape08 states that Warren Oil was started in 1976. You state that you worked for Warran 60 years ago, but that was before Warren even started in the business, 46 years ago.

You are correct. I shook my head when I read the OP’s post. That Warren makes Lubrigard and other oils.
I thought so too. I guess "maybe" they're related, like a family owned corporation as to Sam's Club and Walmart by the Waltons. There's a BITOGER who posted he worked for Warco owned by WARRAN OIL 60 years ago. I said, What? WARRAN OIL,,,WARREN OIL, WARREN DISTRIBUTOR, HIGHLINE WARREN 🙃🙃🙃

Last edited:
Warren Oil and Warren Distribution - now highline Warren - are very different companies with completely different ownership that are in no shape related outside of being in the oil industry.

Bunch of fun stories about both… however they’re not for the internet. I wouldn’t personally buy anything from Warren Oil…

Warren Oil and Warren Distribution - now highline Warren - are very different companies with completely different ownership that are in no shape related outside of being in the oil industry.

Bunch of fun stories about both… however they’re not for the internet. I wouldn’t personally buy anything from Warren Oil…
More bias against small and medium size blenders and bottlers? Not every company can be like Exxon or SOPUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back