Walmart oil prices rising again. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supertech oils are now 1.07/quart
Havoline oils are 1.54/quart
Quaker State is now 1.77/quart

If you have a Schucks/Kragen/Checkers near you almost every sunday they have a coupon for Chevron .89/quart and .49/quart after rebate. Otherwise get to Cosco/Sam's Club and get Chevron by the case, something like $13 a case? Anyways I think Wally World is slowly pricing themselves out of the competition, they've raised their prices every 6 months or so on oil.

Some auto parts stores sell oil as a loss leader on occasion. It gets people in to buy other stuff and or remember where to to buy parts for their auto needs. Alot of grocery stores sell Pepsi and Coke at a loss on occasion as an example.

quote:

Originally posted by Big John:
All the more reason to stockpile "on sale" oil..

I agree... (and do)
grin.gif

For the first time in months, Checkers did not have a ad in the paper this Sunday???

No .49 cent Cheveron. No .89 Castrol GTX.
shocked.gif

I'm going through withdraws...
spaz.gif

Did pick up some Castrol Blend for $10.52 a 5 qt jug since the reg Castrol was only .55 cents cheaper since the price increase.

Prices are going up... Gas has gone up .20 cents a gallon since the first of the month
mad.gif

Take care, Bill
biggthumbcoffe.gif

Well, I went through the Sunday paper and my Kids took the Checkers ad!
nono.gif

It was there...
grin.gif

Here are a few items...

-

-

Hmmm, Maybe another trip to Checkers soon?
burnout.gif

Cheers, Bill
biggthumbcoffe.gif

We never have any sales like that around here. No loss leaders. They'll sell you something else ..but not oil. The only discount oil you get around here are close out or discontinued stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back