Walmart oil change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, maybe I'll ask the dealer how much they charge just for labor and the filter and I'll bring the Mobil 1.

In my pre-BITOG days, I took my '00 VW GTI 1.8T to WM for oil changes twice. They never did anything wrong mechanically. Now, the SuperTech 5w30 dino & Fram Extra Guard filters in my VW 1.8T......well, that's another story.

Long story short, the oil change techs at WM probably pose no greater threat to your Mother's vehicle than any other quickie-lube.

It all comes down to a matter of trust, I suppose.

You're going to let your mom emasculate you like that? Man, get out there and change her oil for her. What kind of son wouldn't change his own mother's oil? Says he's too busy or she won't let him? Wants to go to WalMart? Dang! Brings tears to my eyes seeing a family torn apart by misplaced trust and lack of communication. Show her how nice of an oil change you did to your Civic, and she'll let you work on hers....

quote:

Originally posted by Tosh:
You're going to let your mom emasculate you like that? Man, get out there and change her oil for her. What kind of son wouldn't change his own mother's oil? Says he's too busy or she won't let him? Wants to go to WalMart? Dang! Brings tears to my eyes seeing a family torn apart by misplaced trust and lack of communication. Show her how nice of an oil change you did to your Civic, and she'll let you work on hers....

haha. I'm sure whe would also like to clean up my oil mess when I'm done. Plus she doesn't believe that I know what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back