M_r_ns at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud of all you guys that stand up for what's right. There are a lot of you, and that's really good.

Thank you!
patriot.gif

It's nothing to brag about. Chiks, do the right thing, take the receipt to the store and see what you owe them. Please tell us what happens. You'll feel better and get a lot more respect here on the forum.

Agreed, always do what is right....shouldn't work the system because you "can" get away with it. You'll feel better about it than you would tricking them into giving you a deal (even if there was no malintent).

FWIW, I've had Wal-Mart steal parts off of my wife's car and blatanly substitute my own requested or furnished parts with their own, only to be laughed at later for calling them on it. I still would have gone back and paid for the full OC price on principle, though it could be said that I feel they owed me for previous wrongdoing.

Good on you, sir, if you return and do what is right, but I (we) am (are) in no place to judge your decision....Free Will is a powerful and wonderful gift, but thank *** we've been given the grace to be forgiven for what we do and who we are when we don't always do what is right.

Lessons in Christian ethics, over...for now :)

Welp ..let's just say that we typically never truly get away with anything. Let's let chiks do what he feels is correct in the matter ..and just leave it at that. I actually imagine that it will end up being more trouble to whomever he reports it to to correct it...and the cashier or the service writer will probably get writtne up for the error. I went and purchased a pair of boots (steel tips). The cashier looked all over the boots for the security tag ..she couldn't find it. The door thingy stopped me from leaving ..the area manager finally, after about a minute or two (or so it seemed), found the security tag (she saw my receipt) ..ran the wand over it and let me out. Before she did she asked for the receipt so she could assure that the cashier was written up properly.

Usually if I see something is lame ..I let the person know at the time. You don't always realize it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back