Walmart must want to sell fram ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in my local walmart today and noticed hey had rearranged the filter isle. Now instead of the varieties side by side they are now on separate shelves and it looks like it was according to price. Bosch and motor craft were on the top shelf above eye level. Fram ultra below that right at eye level. Tough guard below that. Extra guard below that. Purolator on the bottom shelf. I didn't look enough to see where the ac deco of mopar ones were.

It was just interesting that ultra was right at eye level( maybe more above eye level for normal sized people) but it was fairly clear what filters they want to sell more of.

It did look very well organized but that might change in a month after it has been picked over. I dunno if it was just how it was arranged but it looked like they had more of the expensive filters. There were still more extra guards than anything though.

Originally Posted By: jhellwig
I was in my local walmart today and noticed hey had rearranged the filter isle. Now instead of the varieties side by side they are now on separate shelves and it looks like it was according to price. Bosch and motor craft were on the top shelf above eye level. Fram ultra below that right at eye level. Tough guard below that. Extra guard below that. Purolator on the bottom shelf. I didn't look enough to see where the ac deco of mopar ones were.

It was just interesting that ultra was right at eye level( maybe more above eye level for normal sized people) but it was fairly clear what filters they want to sell more of.

The Ultra is more expensive than most of those other filters sold by Walmart, so it wasn't arranged by price.

Ok. Everything except the top shelf then. Your eye hits them most expensive and the price drops in either direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back