Walmart Auto Service - Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Warstud
I went to Walmart to have 2 tires replaced which were Carry-Ins. When I got there one guy was replacing a battery and one was doing an oil change. When them customers left an employee noticed there was a Rav4 sitting there in the bay. He must of spent 1/2 hour looking for the service papers until he gave up and decided to page the owner of the vehicle. When the customer showed up....she was [censored] when she found out they haven't even started on her vehicle yet and asked again what she wanted done. She ended up getting a Free $30 oil service out of that. Then another girl shows up to pay for an oil change and said she got the $20 oil change and was charged $30. They had to wait another 45 minutes to straighten that mess out. Well after 4 hours of waiting my tires were ready and I go and pay for them and they try charging me $30 when it shoulda been $20. I get them mounted and drive around a bit and decide to check the pressure at a gas station and one is 35 psi and the other is 40 psi when they shoulda been 30 psi. UN-BELIEVABLE...

I think I'm going to Discount Tire next time.

Bad service happens at all shops. The constant high turnover of employees makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back