VR1 20W50 Conventional 2020 Street Glide M8 107 1.5K

I agree with you - nothing wrong with the base VR1 and it will provide good protection. The SYN formula is even better - but I can see the point 100% is it really needed? Is it a must to upgrade? That is the main question - I just prefer full SYN for all my uses. I will add too that the full SYN "should" leave less deposits as well over time so long term engine life might be a small difference. But I don't know lol This has been good conversation for sure! I could not find any info that Nascar uses VR1 but most seem to use Mobil 1. I was just curious and wanted to know and what formula they use.
Well, that is kind of inside info, but I have worked for many of the crew chiefs, and drivers, and it came up in conversation many times, because I asked. I live not far (30 min) from most of the Nascar team shops, and used to frequent many of them for work.

I think many would be surprized to know what they use, regardless of sponsorship.

Ever heard of Neo Oil?

Well, that is kind of inside info, but I have worked for many of the crew chiefs, and drivers, and it came up in conversation many times, because I asked. I live not far (30 min) from most of the Nascar team shops, and used to frequent many of them for work.

I think many would be surprized to know what they use, regardless of sponsorship.

Ever heard of Neo Oil?
This is great information! I respect that fully!

No I can't say I ever hear of Neo.

This is great information! I respect that fully!

No I can't say I ever hear of Neo.
Neo gear oil has been used almost exclusively by most teams. I know some have used the engine oil, but by in large, they use Neo.

Little known company, lesser than HPL. I got some for free years ago. They swear by it in rear ends.

I wonder how many poster here have ever heard of Neo oil?

Back