Varnish with Synthetic Oil question

I run the 0w40 m1 in my 4.8 LS truck engine. I think it's a good choice in there engines and I was able to buy it for $30/5L jug (Canadian) so I had a small stash. Finally ran out and Pennzoil euro 5w40 is going in this weekend for a change. That's what was on sale when I needed it.
m1 0w40 is good for everything in any temps if you ask me. but its not always available at a decent price here. i do love it when i can get it

It's $22.37 for a 5 quart jug on Amazon right now. There's sales tax, but free shipping if you're Prime.
I like that I feel comfortable using it in the truck, my 76 350 Olds v8 in my Cutlass, my lawnmower, basically anything except the fiance's Hyundai.

It's $22.37 for a 5 quart jug on Amazon right now. There's sales tax, but free shipping if you're Prime.
Also check your local stores.
Few days ago I got one (M1 Euro FS 0W-40) for $22.37 at walmart. The one before that I paid $24.xx I also got a Castrol Euro 0W-40 for the same price.
A while back, i ordered Castrol GTX Magnatec 10W-30 online at Wal-Mart with free shipping to store.

Back