Flashpoint in °F

Fuel % -

Antifreeze % -

Water % 0.0

Insolubles % TR

TBN

TAN

ISO Code

very lame!!!additive(imho)..don't bother would like to see more antiwear additive and a organic moly....thanks again, post, for your contributions here...

Last edited:
The calcium is good, ZDDP is at SN levels, the boron and magnesium could be higher.

Do we know for fact (bctommie?) that the moly in this is NOT of the soluble/organic type??
IF it is the soluble/organic type, that is a decent amount for a general use (i.e.; not for racing/high performance uses) additive.
wink.gif

BTW; when I asked Ashland customer service about the availability of this stuff, they told me I MUST have an auto business license, or mechanic's license/certification in order to purchase it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
The calcium is good, ZDDP is at SN levels, the boron and magnesium could be higher.

Do we know for fact (bctommie?) that the moly in this is NOT of the soluble/organic type??
IF it is the soluble/organic type, that is a decent amount for a general use (i.e.; not for racing/high performance uses) additive.
wink.gif

BTW; when I asked Ashland customer service about the availability of this stuff, they told me I MUST have an auto business license, or mechanic's license/certification in order to purchase it.
frown.gif

I have a few bottles left if you would like to purchase some.

Quote:
very lame!!!additive(imho)..don't bother would like to see more antiwear additive and a organic moly....thanks again, post, for your contributions here...

Could you possibly quantify "lame?"

The ZDDP levels are such that they will not exceed the final oils API SX level.

The moly in here is MolyDTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back