Valvoline MaxLife Full Synthetic - Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am I. The hunt for valvoline MaxLife full synthetic. I know this is hard to find but dang, I am striking out everywhere.

For those who have found it, where? Also, what is the going price? I am hoping to find it in the 5qt jug if at all possible to save on cost but if ncluded n a filter sale, I will get the singles.

I am looking to run a mix of this, synpower and vr1 in the wife's car that seems to be burning a qt every 2k to see if anything happens. P.s. I use napa syn as top offs if that matters.

Thanks for the links everyone. I have seen the Amazon link but was hoping to get a better price then 7.50/qt. I will keep searching my local area but I may end up having to go with Amazon or suck it up and get the blend w/ filter for 25 at AAP/AZ.

Originally Posted By: BillyTheKid
Isn't Maxlife a semi synthetic and not full?

There's Maxlife (red bottle), Maxlife Nextgen (green bottle), and Maxlife Full Synthetic (silver bottle).

The Maxlife and Nextgen Maxlife are synthetic blends and then the Full Synthetic is full synthetic.

I thought of Meijer, which we have here, and who do stock Maxlife full syn, but I don't think you have them in Florida.
Some Walmarts carry Maxlife full syn.
Have you checked Walmart's .com site for availability?

Originally Posted By: Jocephus
Pep Boys and Amazon are the only places I've seen it.

I've NEVER seen this stuff at ANY of the area (including Pa.) peppies, or China Marts, nor even on the shelf at ANY NAPAs.

Ashland has practically made this a 'boutique oil' (as far as I'm concerned) in that one MUST mail order/internet it, to get it.
frown.gif
mad.gif

O'Reilly's had it for $5.29 a qt
for the last couple of months around here.
It was all SM, not SN....Running it in the truck

I have checked AZ/AAP/WM and none of them even show it online anymore. NAPA seems to be my only brick-n-motor option. I am going to try carquest and then I may need to decide if I want to go red bottle or keep on the hunt or just settle for amazon.

Does anyone else have any options for brick-n-motor in Florida? Or someone that ships for free? Or site to store?

I found 24qts of 10w-30 VML Full Synthetic for $2.99 each at my local Advanced Auto. The cashier asked if I had a lot of cars to change the oil in. I said yes, but I told her I know, thanks in part to BITOG, that this is an excellent price on a great oil that is all but impossible to find.

My local O'reilys stocks it as well.

I'm going to try some auto stores in ft. Meyers this weekend while I am over there. Maybe I will be able to find the AAP deal that others have seen in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back