Valvoline 12 qt Garage Pack Boxes

News to me. Valvoline appears to be selling their oil directly to consumers with quantity break pricing.

They don't offer the 12qt boxes in all versions of their oils, but enough that should make most all people happy.

Looks like I might be moving away from the Havoline boxes.

1696410453000.png

Here's the 3 flavors of 5W30 that they'll sell in the 12qt boxes:

Per Qt:

FS - $3.93
ML - $3.04
FS HM - $3.04

1696411665688.jpg

Thanks for the clarification. This would be great if you have a common oil you can use across all your auto's & small engines.
Agree. Everything I service gets 5W30 (Based on the Ranger's requirements).

Actually helps the kid's 2018 Jeep out with the oil sucking 2.4L. Doesn't go through nearly as much as it did with 0W20.

Agree. Everything I service gets 5W30 (Based on the Ranger's requirements).

Actually helps the kid's 2018 Jeep out with the oil sucking 2.4L. Doesn't go through nearly as much as it did with 0W20.
I thought Ford back spec'd 5w-20 for many years unless you have a newer one which I've heard Ford back peddled again to 5w-30?

Nice find. If I didn't already have too much oil I'd definitely order a box. 3.8 quarts for our cars so that's 3 oil changes for $60.

I think most of the EcoBoost engines are 5W30 these days. I wouldn't swear to that, but I know the 2.3 and 2.7 are.
You’re correct all the EcoBoosts get 5w30, which between the turbo and the fuel dilution they beat down to a 20 grade anyway. Which is why Ford abandoned starting with a 20, the oil was getting too thin in use.

Now if they’d start putting the Ford spec on some Euro 30s I would be quite happy. But they won’t, still the CAFE game in play.

You’re correct all the EcoBoosts get 5w30, which between the turbo and the fuel dilution they beat down to a 20 grade anyway. Which is why Ford abandoned starting with a 20, the oil was getting too thin in use.

Now if they’d start putting the Ford spec on some Euro 30s I would be quite happy. But they won’t, still the CAFE game in play.
I put SN Plus Total 5w30 in a 1.5 EcoBoost Fusion
Hope it doesn't blow up 🫣

The 2.0 EB and the 2.5 NA Duratec seems to survive on it just fine 🤷‍♂️

I like the idea of the boxes, very space efficient 👌

Back