USPS Drama

Well....

Amazon delivery drivers are flat out sos... Stuck on Stupid...

Try parking their stupid vehicle... In the wrong lane on a two lane road and is facing the wrong way, sitting there facing me.... On a turn with a good sized hill in that turn which meant you could not see anything coming from the other direction and in a speed zone where people routinely run 50-55 mph... speed limit 45... And I come up and stop. .. moron jr driving the stupid Amazon vehicle sits there... Then tries to wave me around .. ITS a blind corner and up a hill... And I can't see around his vehicle or up that hill ...... I am not doing that....
Moron jr finally pulls into the drive way right in front of him.

This is just one of many instances where those delivery drivers from Amazon do really dumb, dumb things...

This is just one of many instances where those delivery drivers from Amazon do really dumb, dumb things...
Amazon doesn't really pay that well. That's why Bezos is so rich. They've got it set up so that it's a 3rd party delivery company with their name on the van so that if there's any major accidents, that 3rd party goes under but you can't sue Amazon because they're just contracting it out.

You can't really expect the cheapest stuff with the smartest delivery drivers.

My mail has had really inconsistent delivery the past few months. Sometimes it comes around 11AM, sometimes 5PM, then I will see them on my Ring at 10:30PM.
I have a patio bench/box next to my front door with a big sign saying 'PUT PACKAGES IN HERE'. Other delivery services can usually figure that out. USPS puts the package on the sign. That's why I only use about five stamps a year and voted early in person.

It is the same thing here in my area!! I avoid USPS as much as possible. Unfortunately I get paid through through the postal service with no way around it. I sure am happy we have a large supply of forever stamps.

Well....

Amazon delivery drivers are flat out sos... Stuck on Stupid...

Try parking their stupid vehicle... In the wrong lane on a two lane road and is facing the wrong way, sitting there facing me.... On a turn with a good sized hill in that turn which meant you could not see anything coming from the other direction and in a speed zone where people routinely run 50-55 mph... speed limit 45... And I come up and stop. .. moron jr driving the stupid Amazon vehicle sits there... Then tries to wave me around .. ITS a blind corner and up a hill... And I can't see around his vehicle or up that hill ...... I am not doing that....
Moron jr finally pulls into the drive way right in front of him.

That's why they have a circumcised unit on the side of their truck.

We get things almost daily … no issues … in small towns its mostly the same folks …
How they get shipped can be silly
2073A351-168C-4AB3-939B-422BE69D2CE9.jpeg

I don’t use mail often but when I do thankful for the time and effort and fuel it saves.

I never voted by mail before and wow for $0.50 be able to fill it out at my desk and read about each localized candidate on internet instead of trying to remember.

We get things almost daily … no issues … in small towns its mostly the same folks …
How they get shipped can be silly View attachment 32169

Those things are quite handy for filling t-cases and I just filled a CR-V manual trans with one, too. 98% drama free

As for the thread, I just received a card yesterday (Oct 20) my mom mailed me in August. She's a three-hour drive away.

I can't possibly see ANY issues with mailing in things where you check boxes for people who fill certain offices/positions????

Reactions: 4WD
I had issues with USPS a couple months ago. I get my medications in the mail from the VA. It took forever to get my medications from USPS, over 2 weeks from the ship date. When I finally got them, the package was missing 2 of my medications and had tape over an obvious cut in the package. Painkillers of course. USPS denied any responsibility and the VA basically just accused me of being a junkie wanting more drugs. I couldn't get a refill ordered for 30 days. Those few weeks sucked without my meds.

Back