Used ram for 10 years, and will be selling it used for the same price I paid.

If you told me back in 2011 this would happen I wouldn't believe it. I got 2 x 4GB DDR3 on sale back then for $25, fast forward to 2021 I'm selling them on eBay for $25. The world has gone crazy.

That Phenom II X4 is still somehow worth $25, I think I paid $110 as a CPU Mobo combo back then, the MB is probably iffy now but if it still works maybe the whole combo is still worth $50.

Of course this is nothing compare to GPU, and high capacity HDD.

Yea, the lack of any DDR3 nowadays has the price stagnant. GPUs though....I can sell my spare 1660TI for twice what I paid for it two years ago.

Yea, the lack of any DDR3 nowadays has the price stagnant. GPUs though....I can sell my spare 1660TI for twice what I paid for it two years ago.
Even the Nvidia Tesla “accelerator” cards have spiked in price once people figured out how to get a video out from them. $600+ for one is absolutely insane.

I was looking for some DDR3 SODIMM (laptop memory) about 6 months ago and was expecting cheaper.

Core i7 6700K I paid $125 for sold for $225 on FB marketplace.
Sold ~20 i5 6500 non-K CPUs on FB marketplace for $75+shipping. Came from a lot of dell Desktops I bought for $10 ea 🙃

Kid was selling a PC on FB marketplace ~5 miles from me for $450. Had a 1660 Super, i7 8700k, 32GB ddr4, 512gb WD black NVME m.2 I sold the video card alone for $700.

Bought my wife a 2080 Ti to replace her 1650 Super in late 2019. Paid $165 for the 1650 super and sold it on FB marketplace for $425.
I bought an RX 5700XT brand new for $375 in 2019. Sold on eBay for $1100 recently. I haven't been gaming much and I have a spare 2080 Super I bought from my brother in law for $450 last year just sitting here, begging to be sold on eBay for $1k+.

Holy crap. I had no idea. I think I paid around $250 for mine and I see the same model selling for $800 now. Amazing.

Even the Nvidia Tesla “accelerator” cards have spiked in price once people figured out how to get a video out from them. $600+ for one is absolutely insane.

That's crazy. Makes me wonder what I can get for a bunch of P1000s.

I was thinking about buying a 1650 Super for casual gaming but decided I didn't game enough to justify it. Now I'm kicking myself.

p.s. the DDR3 is just sold. So using for 10 years I lost only $4 shipping, and inflation value of the $25. I guess since I bought a $25 DDR4 8GB stick off ebay too I am breaking even.

I'm diving into my dump to see what else I can ebay now, summer cleanup time.

eBay has a ton of sold listings for ~$200~$250!
I was thinking about buying a 1650 Super for casual gaming but decided I didn't game enough to justify it. Now I'm kicking myself.

p.s. the DDR3 is just sold. So using for 10 years I lost only $4 shipping, and inflation value of the $25. I guess since I bought a $25 DDR4 8GB stick off ebay too I am breaking even.

I'm diving into my dump to see what else I can ebay now, summer cleanup time.

That's crazy. I'm diving into my dump too see what I got too! I know I have a few P1000s, and a lot of Xeons and DDR3 SODIMMs everywhere. 🤑

Back