Used car on carvana

I have had two 2018 Elantra GT's and still have one.
I have never found any bad or weak spots with the cars other then they are a little noisy on all but the smoothest roads.
They are quick and hold the curves like a go cart.
You will love it.

Well everyone wanted to provide an update. I love the Elantra gt overall. If I had to critique it I would say it's a little to harsh riding. The suspension is pretty stiffy but handles very well. Now for the bad news this car has a clean car fax but you can clearly see the driver rear door and rear quarter and bumper has been repainted. Tons of over spray even on the door glass and the door trim!!! None of the door hinge bolts or anything have ever been touched. So I don't think it was wrecked each door and body panel has the vin number on it. But it has definitely been repainted on that side! I have decided to return it and get another car. I chose a 17 focus s with 33k miles. It's a one owner and has regular service records. Hopefully it turns out better. Really line the Elantra gt overall but they didn't have another that was in good enough shape so I had to choose something else.

Well everyone wanted to provide an update. I love the Elantra gt overall. If I had to critique it I would say it's a little to harsh riding. The suspension is pretty stiffy but handles very well. Now for the bad news this car has a clean car fax but you can clearly see the driver rear door and rear quarter and bumper has been repainted. Tons of over spray even on the door glass and the door trim!!! None of the door hinge bolts or anything have ever been touched. So I don't think it was wrecked each door and body panel has the vin number on it. But it has definitely been repainted on that side! I have decided to return it and get another car. I chose a 17 focus s with 33k miles. It's a one owner and has regular service records. Hopefully it turns out better. Really line the Elantra gt overall but they didn't have another that was in good enough shape so I had to choose something else.
**** man, you’re having some horrible luck. Have you researched the Focus? They don’t have reliable transmissions, unless you get the manual of course.

So instead of attacking and berating me why not share your information? I don't understand why some people think it's acceptable to treat others like crap. I haven't claimed to know everything. So please either share your insight in a respectable manner or go be rude somewhere else.
Doesn’t that come with the remainder of a 10 year 100000 mile warranty?

Carvana is a company that deserves widespread scrutiny for it's business practices. Not only is it the biggest ripoff in the the used car market, but they also don't know how to issue permanent tags in a proper timeframe. Good luck dealing with these cloud-based internet scam artists.

Recruiting an "ARMY" of "customer advocates" . If the "army" is made up of individuals looking like that, I'll keep my hard earned money and keep a local used car dealer or private individual trying just to survive in this ghastly overrun gig economy.

Promoting a huge "coin" to put into a glass case full of cars like a gumball machine clearly illustrates how much the company sees sane adults as infantile, gullible infants. Clearly a facade for their more devious business practices.

Thank god there is a mute button for my TV during their sickeningly fake cheery ad spots on Hulu.

Dealers seem very willing to allow buybacks as of late. I am guessing they sold for hefty profit and can easily find someone else to pawn it off too in this scarce market.

I know a woman who bought mice infested Prius in headliner a detailer discovered and the dealer allowed her full refund of cash paid and actually returned her old trade in.

Back