UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put her back together about 45 minutes ago but did not start the car due to the pcv hard line falling apart on me. So as soon as i get something to use temporary i'll start her up.
Dealer does not have the line in stock and it's $22.

So cylinder 1 has a fresh coil,fuel injector, another new spark plug. Mind this i tuned her in july.And a new valve cover. I did a quick test on the harness and it seems to be fine. However the old fuel injector looks like [censored]! I might have to get 2 more in the future. But for now I hope this is it!

Last edited:
That's great news!

Now what the heck are you talking about? I am assuming this is the continuation of another thread...so why wouldn't you just reply to that one?

Originally Posted By: dishdude
That's great news!

Now what the heck are you talking about? I am assuming this is the continuation of another thread...so why wouldn't you just reply to that one?

+1
34.gif

sasha - when you say the injectors look like **** are you referring to cleanliness? If so what is your cleaning regimen for your fuel system?

oops i ment to continue my original topic from this morning sorry.

leakyseals...the injector i pulled out looked like it cooked. Cant really discribe it too well. What worries me is the other 2 on the rear bank look just as bad compared to the front bank. So i might have to replace the other 2 in the future.

OK. What is your cleaning regimen for your fuel system? Its an important part of keeping the injectors clean and protected from deterioration.

my maxima is golden! silky smooth.
my cleaning regiment is pretty much sonoco gas and once in a while a good gas treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back