Update on the Pirelli P7 Cinturato A/S +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1
Originally Posted By: Char Baby
Buy from Discounttiredirect when they're offering all of their rebates. You can get around $100-$150 in prepaid Visa Cards. Or More Dollars if you buy at the right time. I have gotten as much as $170.

In rare cases, when they double their rebates, you can get as much as $220 back!

we have a DT close by, will give it a shot! good idea! thanks.

Though DTD & DT are related, I don't think that you can get all of the rebates from DT that DTD provides. But, you can get most of the tires they offer.

I've had similar results. We had our real snow of the season that was more than a dusting. We got 3-5" in a 24 hour period starting Sunday night.

Totally predictable handling. I was able to navigate unplowed drives and parking lots.

If we got more snow, I'd go with dedicated snows. (See other thread about lousy tire choices and bad drivers.) However, for what we get here, I would not be afoul of the BITOG tire police.

These are a great tire, only downside is they are slightly lacking on wet traction compared to some other tires.

Good winter traction, dry traction, low rolling resistance, decent treadlife.. etc.

I drove a rental with these and it was fairly easy to spin them in the rain at a light. Pretty much what tirerack said on their testing.

Its curious how they are very competitive in winter traction(for all season) but slightly lacking on wet traction. Must be something to do with how they get the excellent rolling resistance (MPG) perhaps?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1
Buy from Discounttiredirect when they're offering all of their rebates. You can get around $100-$150 in prepaid Visa Cards. Or More Dollars if you buy at the right time. I have gotten as much as $170.

In rare cases, when they double their rebates, you can get as much as $220 back!

we have a DT close by, will give it a shot! good idea! thanks.

Though DTD & DT are related, I don't think that you can get all of the rebates from DT that DTD provides. But, you can get most of the tires they offer.

The main difference is DT requires installation. Usually most of the rebate deals are nearly identical. DT can actually be cheaper on tires as well. They will pricematch both ways DT>DTD or DTD>DT

example michelin pilot sport as/3 were 11$ cheaper at DT than DTD. both had same 100$*2 rebate(pres day sale)

Some states wont have tax from DTD, ohio does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back