Unfit For The Road

I saw this at a local Kroger's parking lot a while back.
Sometimes you see cars that are in such poor condition, you don't understand why the police allow them on the road.
This truck would be convenient though, you could check the oil without opening the hood.
View attachment 56607
I hope they were nice enough to leave their phone number. **** parking lot bashers. 🙄

Nonsense it just has a quick battery terminal access port for fast jumpstarting. It's ahead of the times.

Sometimes you see cars that are in such poor condition, you don't understand why the police allow them on the road.
This truck would be convenient though, you could check the oil without opening the hood.
View attachment 56607
Wouldn't pass inspection here in MA. Just from the picture alone it would fail because of "abnormal protrusions extending beyond vehicle extremities so as to constitute a danger to pedestrians and motor vehicle traffic".

Like some cheese with that whine?
Certainly; thank you. But I like living out here in flyover country where I can pee off my back porch in privacy, shoot my guns at will, set off fireworks, roast a pig, burn leaves, and dance naked around the fire in my backyard and howl at the moon if I so choose, without any interference from Johnny Law. I want my wine and cheese from Wisconsin. There's not one [censored] thing I want or care about that comes from NY including your opinion. Out here, we treasure freedom and you can keep your mandatory. Furthermore, without knowing what State, County, or jurisdiction the original post is from, there is no way to know if the vehicle is, in fact, in compliance with local "mandatory."https://www.motorbiscuit.com/a-surprising-number-of-u-s-states-dont-require-vehicle-inspections/ This is as far as I go with you because absolutely everything I can think of to respond further to you is prohibited on this forum, and I like being on this forum enough to respect the rules. Live long and prosper.

Certainly; thank you. But I like living out here in flyover country where I can pee off my back porch in privacy, shoot my guns at will, set off fireworks, roast a pig, burn leaves, and dance naked around the fire in my backyard and howl at the moon if I so choose, without any interference from Johnny Law. I want my wine and cheese from Wisconsin. There's not one [censored] thing I want or care about that comes from NY including your opinion. Out here, we treasure freedom and you can keep your mandatory. Furthermore, without knowing what State, County, or jurisdiction the original post is from, there is no way to know if the vehicle is, in fact, in compliance with local "mandatory."https://www.motorbiscuit.com/a-surprising-number-of-u-s-states-dont-require-vehicle-inspections/ This is as far as I go with you because absolutely everything I can think of to respond further to you is prohibited on this forum, and I like being on this forum enough to respect the rules. Live long and prosper.

You know, it's entirely possible to have "freedom" without worrying about people driving deathtraps that put other people in danger. If your idea of "freedom" is that you can do anything you want regardless of whether or not it affects other people negatively... Well, there's a word for that. Always funny to see people who think we live in some police state where fun is outlawed and we all live miserable slave lives.

Do I see a missing front license plate? At least take a sledge to the hood and fender to get them in line a bit.

I wonder if he is "neat and tidy" in his lawn care business?

Enough keyboard jockeying, I Hope he does well and he can get a boneyard left front wing!

Wouldn't pass inspection here in MA. Just from the picture alone it would fail because of "abnormal protrusions extending beyond vehicle extremities so as to constitute a danger to pedestrians and motor vehicle traffic".
I'm sure there is a big enough hammer in the bed to fix that if it was a problem...

I swear I see trucks like that on the highway often....often going 80 mph too!

The whole trick is to keep those tires balanced and wheels aligned.

That LF fender is, however, inexcusable, dangerous garbage.

This truck would be convenient though, you could check the oil without opening the hood.I

Back