Unbelievable 18 Hour Detail On Filthy Kia Minivan

There are also all of the electrical connections. Yes, it's all plugs, and shouldn't present a problem. But what if something isn't connected correctly, or else comes loose? Is the vehicle going to start throwing codes or warning lights? Or what if an airbag doesn't deploy?

I realize there is no other way to properly clean a vehicle interior that is allowed to get that filthy. But new cars are all but a nightmare of wires, harnesses, and connections. And a lot of these cars now have heated seats, which is even more wiring.

The connection is one harness, it doesn’t matter if the seat has an airbag, heated seat, or power seats, it’s still one harness. And if you leave it unplugged, yes it will immediately set an airbag light.

I get upset if I find the occasional tic-tac while vacuming!
I was like that until kids got into equation.
Key is cleaning after long trips or not allowing food to be eaten while commuting. Dry food is fine, snack, but I don’t allow real food until we are home.
After road trips I disassemble child seats and pressure wash shells and use dishwasher soap. Cloth goes to washing machine on two cycles at least.
And of course, Clorox wipes in all cars always ready!

I was like that until kids got into equation.
Key is cleaning after long trips or not allowing food to be eaten while commuting. Dry food is fine, snack, but I don’t allow real food until we are home.
This... Parents need to parent and all of a sudden your van isn't a rolling health hazard.

Back