Two new HPL products for OPE needs!!

Well, they finally came today after just a few days after discussing the idea with @High Performance Lubricants!

These were born of a want to have full HPL across the household, and the last thing on the list was my zero-turn, an Ariens 60” with the Kawasaki FR730V and Hydrogear 3200 hydrostats. Let me start off by saying, my mower has had full Amsoil fluids for 130 of its 137 hours with no issues.

Dave & team whipped up a 10w40 with extra antioxidants & protection for the high heat, long storage time, and the 20w50 is called “Tractor Life” and is made to keep the hydrostats happy. I told Dave he should make some stickers with the HPL name over the “Tractor Life” brand, and then stick a silhouette of an old Case tractor on there! 🤣

Not expecting any huge differences obviously, but looking to streamline my shelf stock and continue great protection. If you’re in the same boat as me, you can now run full HPL in everything!

@High Performance Lubricants can you please add some info on the oils since there’s not even a product info page yet? Thanks again!!
IMG_1924.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they finally came today after just a few days after discussing the idea with @High Performance Lubricants!

These were born of a want to have full HPL across the household, and the last thing on the list was my zero-turn, an Ariens 60” with the Kawasaki FR730V and Hydrogear 3200 hydrostats. Let me start off by saying, my mower has had full Amsoil fluids for 130 of its 137 hours with no issues.

Dave & team whipped up a 10w40 with extra antioxidants & protection for the high heat, long storage time, and the 20w50 is called “Tractor Life” and is made to keep the hydrostats happy. I told Dave he should make some stickers with the HPL name over the “Tractor Life” brand, and then stick a silhouette of an old Case tractor on there! 🤣

Not expecting any huge differences obviously, but looking to streamline my shelf stock and continue great protection. If you’re in the same boat as me, you can now run full HPL in everything!

@High Performance Lubricants can you please add some info on the oils since there’s not even a product info page yet? Thanks again!!
Looks like a good once a year option - gotta use up Delvac 1 first

Oh yeah, I happened to unlock the secret squirrel reward too… this awesome t-shirt! I got a second one too, but that’s for another time. Guess this makes me an official fanboy 😎
dude - we need the club code.

Ak-aka-dak
dak-aka-ack.......

dude - we need the club code.

Ak-aka-dak
dak-aka-ack.......
It’s super simple. You pull up advlubrication.com, pick your fluids, call up Mary Jane and have her punch in the #BITOG15 code and $25 flat rate shipping.

Maybe Dave would consider tossing a random piece of swag in on orders over $250? We can always ask.

The best way to keep getting what we’ve always asked for is to buy it up once it’s available. That’s what I’m doing 😎

It’s super simple. You pull up advlubrication.com, pick your fluids, call up Mary Jane and have her punch in the #BITOG15 code and $25 flat rate shipping.

Maybe Dave would consider tossing a random piece of swag in on orders over $250? We can always ask.

The best way to keep getting what we’ve always asked for is to buy it up once it’s available. That’s what I’m doing 😎
I Think I used that code -

I thought you finagled a free t shirt.
I'm happy to buy my swag especially from little/ family run companies.

Id like to know if @High Performance Lubricants is going to release a 5w30 high mileage option with seal conditioners.

I feel like there is a fairly decent sized high mileage market out there that could possibly be holding some people back such as myself from using HPL.
What makes you think the seal conditioners in “regular” HPL isn’t sufficient to do what you’re hoping to accomplish with other oils? Have you asked him?

Preventative maintenance schedules is getting too far ahead, a lot of people barely change their oil as it is.
My point was, even if you wildly overspend on fluids & filters, a good PM plan (even just the OEM schedule) will spend less money in the long run vs. ignoring maintenance til it breaks.

Many people these days are too dumb to realize this until their mechanic tells them their vehicle is essentially totaled from lack of maintenance…

Back