Turbo for the Honda 2.4L ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Why no CR-V version?
laugh.gif
Looks solid but.....
dunno.gif

lol...that's right. there're bad. horrible.....who'd drive such a thing.....a vehicle that's at a distict disadvantage to rwd .05% of the time for .0005 % of the people that drive them.....

Quote:

lol...that's right. there're bad. horrible.....who'd drive such a thing.....a vehicle that's at a distict disadvantage to rwd .05% of the time for .0005 % of the people that drive them.....

.05% of the time? I personally notice it 100%, I'm not sure how you couldn't when it comes to the heavy front end. There is a reason why nearly all the driver cars out there are RWD (or AWD).

It just seems wasteful to go drop $4k (not including any labor if you can't install yourself) for a turbo on an economy car.

If you like a particular car, that's you're own business what you do to it. But the large majority of drivers, even those who have driver's cars, wouldn't notice a bit of difference in everyday driving. Sure, a car like a SAAB Viggen is a bear to drive at 10/10ths with all that torque steer, but FWD done right, like on a 9-5 or an Acura TL, it's just not noticeable in everyday driving....

IMHO, it's a waste of time to throw tons of money into aftermarket parts for any car, but we still do it...I had a ton of money invested in my 900 before I wrecked it.....When I got my 9-5, I found even in base form it was light years ahead of my 900 in handling....add a a small investment in ecu reprogramming and there's no contest. But, I had a 900 so that's what I spent my money on at the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back