TulAmmo 9mm 900 round sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have finally found some TulAmmo online for a decent price. All in all, I am paying .22 cents a round including shipping. Not too bad, especially since I sold my only "spam can" to a coworker last April during the ammo shortage. Anyway, is this ammo sealed like typical spam cans?? I am posting the link simply to find out from someone since it looks different than most cans.. not trying to advertise!
http://www.laxammo.com/ammunition/9mm-ammo/tula-ammo-9mm-115-gr-fmj-900rd-tin-can/30-910

Looks like the metal tuna can of yesteryear type. Once opened its done. .22cents a round good to go for target tho.

Walmart has been selling the same ammo in 100 round containers for just under $20 bucks forever, however I saw it recently in one Walmart for $23 just recently so it might have gone up. But when you can buy 100 packs of Federal for $25 and change at Walmart (and yes I get you have to pay tax too) it's not that great a deal, just ok. The Tula shoots just fine though, my Hi-Point carbine just eats it up.... lots of fun.

Originally Posted By: lawman1909
Awesome. When you say of "yesteryear", when do you think this ammo was sealed?

Should have a date stamp on it and a lot number.

im glad you like that stuff, ive had awfull luck with it in .45 its been ok in .223 however im just not a fan of running steel through my AR. Id buy it if i could find nothing else (thats exactly what i did.. however i can find plenty of other stuff so its not needed anymore.

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
im glad you like that stuff, ive had awfull luck with it in .45 its been ok in .223 however im just not a fan of running steel through my AR. Id buy it if i could find nothing else (thats exactly what i did.. however i can find plenty of other stuff so its not needed anymore.

Otis, are you running a 1911? If so you may have to change out your recoil spring from stock 16.5lb to a 15 or 14. The Tula and Wolf are soft shooting and could be having trouble cycling your slide.

Originally Posted By: BISCUT
Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1

Otis, are you running a 1911? If so you may have to change out your recoil spring from stock 16.5lb to a 15 or 14. The Tula and Wolf are soft shooting and could be having trouble cycling your slide.

No, I have a 1911 however thats not what i was shooting, My H&K .45 didnt like that Tula and that gun is a machine.. it will chew through about anything, FTF was my trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back