TSLA at 52 week high

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Profit takers... Still up almost 100% YTD.
What a crazy ride.

Or the short squeeze is over and the greater fool theory says there's a shortage of fools now.

Or it's a good time to get in when some analysts are calling for 1000.

Or the chickens like me who came THIS CLOSE to buying at $30...

Any updates here in my absence? Has Tesla stock crashed yet?
Vikas where the hella you been?
Elon is still whack and all the Teslas have burned up do to uneven fenders.
But the owners still love 'em. And the stock split 5 for 1. Yup.

I expected TSLA to gain several points this week after an outstanding Q3 earnings report. Nope. It's down. I'm no expert but I suspect that is due to the continued inaction in Congress over some kind of stimulus plan and jittery nerves over the spike in Covid 19 cases.
But I'm not worried. We'll see $500 a share after things settle down.
The election may also cause some volatility depending upon what happens.
But there is no denying the Q3 numbers which were impressive and I don't think there is anything about the performance of the company that is holding back another rapid rise in valuation.

Well, just got too busy working from home and then the desktop Netscape lost all bookmarks.

When my brother started asking about torque wrench calibration, I wanted to find my pictorial, so I restored my account.

So 5x1 split mean are we talking stock at 2500? At that price, there must be lots of short sellers!! Look at this way, if there were short sellers when stock was 200, doesn't it mean there are now even more at 2500?

Mark my words; Tesla will be dead within next 100 years. Anybody wants to take bets with me on it?

Any rumors that I was handed forced vacation by moderators of this forum are untrue :cool:
Actually come to think of it, I have never collected even a single brownie (think of the color of brownie) point here since I have been here for decades even after being pretty vocal so far. Kudos to the moderators for that.

Last edited:
Back