Top Ten States for Expensive Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second order impacts of wallstreet commodities speculators will be a significant increase in the cost of the food you buy

Meanwhile, the USA has the world's largest proven oil reserves...4.285 TRILLION barrels...in the green river shale deposit alone.

It does not bother me at all. When the prices spiked to 5.00 per gallon in 2008 I budgeted for 10.00 per gallon. I have a mindset of of not changing driving habits or travel restrictions until it gets over 10 bucks.

It’s really no big deal. I don’t see what the panic and upset is all about. Just pay the price and be happy we don’t have fuel restrictions or oil embargo.
I'm sitting back watching people go into a panic mode. It's hilarious to me. All the people who live beyond their means will be affected the most. The rest,keep your head on straight and you'll be fine.

Second order impacts of wallstreet commodities speculators will be a significant increase in the cost of the food you buy

Meanwhile, the USA has the world's largest proven oil reserves...4.285 TRILLION barrels...in the green river shale deposit alone.

How accurate is that number ?

Who did that survey of oil in ground?

If there's one thing I would like to thank the tree huggers, it would be them causing the mpg movement that brought us hybrids and various CAFE standard so we are now better prepared for the high oil price shock. With 40mpg it still hurts to pump gas but it would be way worse if it was 26mpg.

I'm sitting back watching people go into a panic mode. It's hilarious to me. All the people who live beyond their means will be affected the most. The rest,keep your head on straight and you'll be fine.
Are you experiencing similar hilarity at people struggling over the rising cost of other goods and services? Or is it just fuels that you find most hilarious?

How about you ollie? What is most hilarious to you?

Are you experiencing similar hilarity at people struggling over the rising cost of other goods and services? Or is it just fuels that you find most hilarious?

How about you ollie? What is most hilarious to you?

The uninformed got us in this situation, a year ago, therefore I sit back and watch the carnage unfold.

The uninformed got us in this situation, a year ago, therefore I sit back and watch the carnage unfold.
Pretty much agreed. The world managers failed to predict and effectively take care of the ongoing global events and underestimated the domino effects that continue to develop. I think it started further back than one year, though. Shame on all of us for letting this happen.

I can just see the flowing milk of human kindness with this post...

If we're going to engage in schadenfreude, as well as skirt political criticism, it's lock time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back