Tomorrow's the day!

Will be changing out the Penn 5w20 in my Chrysler tomorrow after 3000 miles. UOA from Blackstone hopefully by week's end. Next "test": 5w20 Pennzoil synthetic. Stay tuned ...

I don't get it! You raved about GC for a long time and even went to battle over it......now you don't even mention it anymore!? What happened? [Confused] Wasn't it as good as you thought it was?

G-MAN

quote:
Originally posted by Last_Z: I don't get it! You raved about GC for a long time and even went to battle over it......now you don't even mention it anymore!? What happened? [Confused] Wasn't it as good as you thought it was?
Here is where I posted a 5000 mile UOA on GC where Terry said this oil and my engine were a "match made in heaven." Here is where I explained back in February why I was going to try the Pennzoil 5w20.

G-MAN

Well, rain today kept me from changing the oil. Have to be later this week now. [Frown] We sure needed this rain, so I'm not going to complain too much.

See my earlier post...doo doo doo doo...doo doo doo doo (the best I can do with the Outer Limits theme on email) [Big Grin]

quote:
doo doo doo doo...doo doo doo doo (the best I can do with the Outer Limits theme on email)
That definitely looks like a 'Zone theme - show opener. (visions of "Wanna see someting really scary?")