Tom Brady

He’s played in 10 super bowls and won 7, Adam… I think that Natty Light has corroded your brain… 😉

In short terms, Tom Brady has received like half of all the snaps in Super Bowls since the year he came into the league. He’s also won 33% of the Lombardi trophies since 2001. That’s pretty unfathomable by anyone’s metrics…
SB wins aren't the only measure of how good a QB is...it's more of a team accomplishment...

As they've helped him put his 7 on...
Mostly true, but considering there are plenty of other “great” former teammates who left to other teams and never once won another ring…

If we want to get really silly here, you could always say that the Super Bowl was won by only two players, max. The quarterback and whoever ran or caught the winning touchdown.

Point made, ✌️

Today's NFL football is not the same game played last century. The game played today gives distinct advantages to the quarterback and receivers. Today's NFL defensive players have some of their hands tied. One of dozens of new rules include allowing a quarterback to run lightning fast, and slide when about to get hit. Help me understand that.

No way to compare a quarterbaxk playing today to a quarterback of the last century. Quarterbacks last century played a very different game, don't let the cameras and the talking heads fool you.

Today's NFL football is not the same game played last century. The game played today gives distinct advantages to the quarterback and receivers. Today's NFL defensive players have some of their hands tied. One of dozens of new rules include allowing a quarterback to run lightning fast, and slide when about to get hit. Help me understand that.

No way to compare a quarterbaxk playing today to a quarterback of the last century. Quarterbacks last century played a very different game, don't let the cameras and the talking heads fool you.

I agree.

People say Tom Brady is the best. Bart Starr chuckles from above.

• Love
Reactions: GON
I agree.

People say Tom Brady is the best. Bart Starr chuckles from above.
Tom Brady may be the best quarterback of this generation. But tom Brady in Detroit, buffalo, Cleveland, green bat, Chicago, Minnesota, Cincinnati and let's see his ring count.

Go play QB in green Bay, and see how hard it is to keep players, etc- even from a legendary franchise. Winning year after year in green Bay is consistently tougher than winning year over year in los Angeles, San Francisco ,etc.

Tom Brady may be the best quarterback of this generation. But tom Brady in Detroit, buffalo, Cleveland, green bat, Chicago, Minnesota, Cincinnati and let's see his ring count.

Go play QB in green Bay, and see how hard it is to keep players, etc- even from a legendary franchise. Winning year after year in green Bay is consistently tougher than winning year over year in los Angeles, San Francisco ,etc.

Definitely. The game has changed over the years and not for the better.

I prefer to watch this kind of football. No pads, no helmets, no time outs. Add 100,000 fans and it’s great.

Reactions: GON
Wonder why Brady and his ex got caught up in a bitcoin scheme. Hmmmm🤔🤔🤔💀☠️
53s,

I am not so sure they are part of the scheme. Brady became a spokesman for the organization, instead of being paid in cash, he was paid in the organization's equity. William shatner did a like deal with Priceline and made a killing. Maybe Brady sold his stake and came out ok, who knows, but I highly doubt he was part of the scheme.

I'm not really a Brady fan but he played in NE. Not LA or SF

53s,

I am not so sure they are part of the scheme. Brady became a spokesman for the organization, instead of being paid in cash, he was paid in the organization's equity. William shatner did a like deal with Priceline and made a killing. Maybe Brady sold his stake and came out ok, who knows, but I highly doubt he was part of the scheme.

Oh well, ya can’t fix stupid. I’ve talked to some folks about it; there is way, way more than we will ever be told on the “scheme”

I feel sorry for Brady, not that he cares what I think. My relationship with my wife is far more important to me than my money.
But that's just me. Brady has had an incredible football career, regardless.

I don’t feel sorry for Brady. Just like Belichick: arrogant and just wants to play forever. If I treated my gf way Brady treated his family I’d be dead for sure.

I think the crypto scheme found him as they were fishing for big money people. Steph Curry lost a bunch of $$ as well as some other sports celebrities.
PT,

Please define "lost a bunch of $$$". Was this money Steph Curry invested out of pocket, or did he make an endorsement in exchange for equity in the company instead of cash compensation?

I read a story that Oprah lost a bunch of $$$ with her weight watchers endorsement. She was given stock at no cost, and WW went to like $40 a share, but then fell to $15, and she sold the stock. The press reported she lost a lot of money, where actually she made out very well, but just not as much as she could of if she timed the selling of the shares she was granted for free in exchange for the endorsement.

I don’t feel sorry for Brady. Just like Belichick: arrogant and just wants to play forever. If I treated my gf way Brady treated his family I’d be dead for sure.
I sense Brady blew it with his now ex-wife. Stunning, wealthy woman who made more than he made. Now he can get some younger woman- and for what. He can always wonder about his future women, what their motivations are, he never had to worry that with his Ex.

PT,

Please define "lost a bunch of $$$". Was this money Steph Curry invested out of pocket, or did he make an endorsement in exchange for equity in the company instead of cash compensation?

I read a story that Oprah lost a bunch of $$$ with her weight watchers endorsement. She was given stock at no cost, and WW went to like $40 a share, but then fell to $15, and she sold the stock. The press reported she lost a lot of money, where actually she made out very well, but just not as much as she could of if she timed the selling of the shares she was granted for free in exchange for the endorsement.

Okay.

Back