Tom Brady

If you were Tom Brady would you retire from football to spend more time with his kiddos and super model wife? I read he is worth $400M and she $600M. So it cannot be he is still working as he needs the money!!

This thread is not about who is the best QB but rather about what is important in life, especially when your in your 40s.

No question I would retire. He has a family, health and all the money he needs. He can coach his son's football team (if he has boys). Or just drive his kids to school and talk on the way.

Bottom line, there are more important things in life than football even than the NFL!!
Hard to say, celebrity couples don't always last till death, so if he and his wife already had problems it could just be his "screw it, I'll do what I love" moment. Also imagine if he retires, and she felt like he is just loafing off her a few years later, what would he do?

I would imagine the bigger problem is the concern of further brain damage from being a football player.

IMO Opinion, Brady is not the GOAT. He has played in 7 Super Bowls, but lost 3.

Joe Montana won 4 in the 1980’s and lost how many? Oops🤔🤔🤔
He’s played in 10 super bowls and won 7, Adam… I think that Natty Light has corroded your brain… 😉

In short terms, Tom Brady has received like half of all the snaps in Super Bowls since the year he came into the league. He’s also won 33% of the Lombardi trophies since 2001. That’s pretty unfathomable by anyone’s metrics…

It is nobody's business to question what he wants to do with his life.
Well we have the right to question anything we want but but yea...we have no clue about his personal life. He is smart enough to get what he wants. Probably get someone more attractive than his current wife...if that's what he wants.

I'm not really into anything football related or celebrity personal lives or anything. From what I've read it completely boils down to he promised the wife that in 2019 if he wins the superbowl he'd walk away happy and he's done playing. Then it was if he won the superbowl in 2021 He was "definitely finished for good." From what it sounds like he's had one too many concussions to suit the wife.

He’s played in 10 super bowls and won 7, Adam… I think that Natty Light has corroded your brain… 😉

In short terms, Tom Brady has received like half of all the snaps in Super Bowls since the year he came into the league. He’s also won 33% of the Lombardi trophies since 2001. That’s pretty unfathomable by anyone’s metrics…

Let’s not get carried away here. Some consider him the GOAT. Some realists like myself say he is great also.

I can’t afford exotic triple IPA’s and HPL oil. Especially since
I have no need for HPL.

I treat myself to Pizza Boy Brewing and Evergrain Brewing next month and at Christmas
Completely agree… 98% of people including myself will nearly always be able to get by with shelf-stock oils that meet most American mfr specs.

On the flipside- life’s too short to wait for beer you really enjoy! 😁

Hopefully his career ends on a good note but if I were him I would have retired after Tampa Super Bowl win.

My main point is divorce sucks no matter how you look at it. He is basically at the top of his game and probably going down a little year by year. Does not need the money. Family is important. Retire.

Reactions: GON
The great question of divorce - Did Tom going back to work put his marriage in the tube or did Tom go back to work because his marriage was already in the tube? It's hard to believe if Tom really wanted to play another few years and he and Gisele were otherwise really happy that this would be the first/only/last straw. If my marriage was in a death spiral the last thing I'd want to do is retire and sit around thinking about it all day - I'd probably unretire too just to keep busy.

Last edited:
Back