tire rotation for Honda Pilot 4 wheel drive

Yesterday I was in Boulder going to some restaurant in the area where bunch of college kids hang out. Subaru Outback was pulling out of parking lot and rear tire (I think Michelin Defender) was seriously deflated. Girl had open window and I told her, and she literally said: “whatever dude.”
Good for you for at least warning her, despite her ungrateful attitude. Which is par for the course with the youth of today. When it
totally becomes an issue she will remember what you said, and maybe it will remind her not to be so disrespectful.

Yesterday I was in Boulder going to some restaurant in the area where bunch of college kids hang out. Subaru Outback was pulling out of parking lot and rear tire (I think Michelin Defender) was seriously deflated. Girl had open window and I told her, and she literally said: “whatever dude.”
I frequently tell people at lights etc about burnt out brake lights and some that you can see tire is real low. About 50/50 on "thank you" and actually mean it or "ok thanks" with an attitude. The younger group normally has the attitude.

Reactions: rcs
I was at my daughters school yesterday to get her car so I can find/fix power steering leak. The Audi next to her car had the the cross climate 2's on wrong direction. I showed her and she shook her head, followed by "the guy is an a$$hole anyway".
but the tire marks point forward? how could they be wrong?

there's some dumb people in my generation, for sure.

On rotation, “don’t cross the drive wheels” is all I have to remember. And since most AWD are usually biased to a primary axle, front or rear, it still works. The wheels doing propulsion remain on their same side, and the wheels moving to that position cross on their way there.

on youth:

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.” -socrates​

apparently, we might be seen the same in our parents’ eyes, or at least, it’s nothing new.

why shouldn't you cross the drive wheels? directional wear from the torque to move the car?

Back