Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_4836.JPG

Those are really cool @vavavroom So are the ball gloves @AutoMechanic
Thanks. More on the way just placed another order lol 😂. I’m a huge nerd for license plates and baseball gloves haha. I’ve been practicing with the relace kit I bought. Can’t wait for the guy to redo my couple gloves. Then I’m going to do the rest of mine. I’m going to order supplies with my next check.

img_3808-jpeg.159638

View attachment 159639View attachment 159640View attachment 159641View attachment 159642
Some new baseball gloves for my collection. These two are two out of the four I’m sending off to be restored by someone else. The rest of the ones coming I’m doing. The first base mitt has a trapeze web so it’s not something you want to do as a beginner. I’m super excited at how the glove from the 40s or 50s will turn out. I touched the laces at the bottom and they all snapped lol. I’m having that one done in regular color laces. The first base mitt will be getting San Diego Padres colors most likely. So dark blue and maybe a touch of white.
You should consider doing one up in Winnipeg Goldeyes colours. 😉

We watched the entire breakfast event. Crows going nuts as perceived threat to young, but eagle could not take off with full large chicken in talons.
That's surprising being they can carry much larger animals usually.

That's surprising being they can carry much larger animals usually.
Wife and I were talking about that.

I think the crows dive bombing him had something to do with it. But mostly because the eagle was just matured and his talons were not strong enough. He ate right there. Older eagles have very strong talons, younger not so much.

PLUS no running start hampered the effort. He may have had the wing power but something was lacking.

Eventually he flew off with no carcass, and two turkey vultures are looking down from a snag, Crows chased him south.

Nice chicken Pablo. I have a piece of property on the Tennessee River where there is a nesting pair of baldies. They had new chicks recently. They're really cool to watch and listen to.

This was at our Cars and Coffee. From what I could tell it is an EV. Solar panel roof.

View attachment 159436View attachment 159437View attachment 159438
Ah, the Fisker Karma. Gorgeous car. It's a hybrid, although Fisker insisted that it's an EV with a range extender, aka Internal Combustion Engine.
The ICE used was a 260HP (or some say 235HP) GM 2.0L-Turbo. And the RWD was powered by two 201HP (some say 160HP) motors, so just over 400HP on electric side. In EV mode it did about 50 miles, after which the ICE took over to provide additional 250 miles of range from the 9.5 gallon fuel tank.

2012-fisker-karma-inline-3-429-photo-426713-s-original.jpg

They keep promising to come back, but as EV only.

Back