Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_8130.jpg

you're crazy! I got enough acid reflux medication to last a lifetime I wouldn't dare consume something like that unless you just enjoy pain and sorrow and misery LOL. that's not normal just like people who drink coffee and then go to bed.

I don’t care what you think or say. Keep your comment and opinion to yourself. This kinda offends me as you know ZERO about me and my food likes. You made my IGNORE list too!!!! Don’t ever reply to me again.

I don’t care what you think or say. Keep your comment and opinion to yourself. This kinda offends me as you know ZERO about me and my food likes. You made my IGNORE list too!!!! Don’t ever reply to me again.
I think he's just telling you that he couldn't consume that without having some serious digestive issues later. He wasn't trying to offend you, in fact, the "lol" indicates he was just sharing his potential for misery with you in good fun.

I think he's just telling you that he couldn't consume that without having some serious digestive issues later. He wasn't trying to offend you, in fact, the "lol" indicates he was just sharing his potential for misery with you in good fun.

Regardless, he did. Don’t comment if you seriously know you won’t offend someone.

Regardless, he did. Don’t comment if you seriously know you won’t offend someone.
Let me try this a different way.

If I had quoted that post and said "dude, you are a brave man! My colon would be on fire for a week and I couldn't sit down if I ate that!" would you be offended?

Probably not, right? He's basically just saying the same thing. If anything, it's a compliment that you can eat those without digestive consequences :)

26B32959-FB4B-4416-BFF9-279373C0A74E.jpg
2A085EFB-2656-4C5D-979D-7FCFFFB02CF4.jpg
IMG_8112.jpg
Picked up some DVDs at Walmart and the antique store over the weekend. I’m excited to have the entire 2003 World Series on disk. Personally I prefer physical media over streaming but that’s just me. I have streaming too which is really nice especially on lunch break at work so I can watch my shows or movies on there. I like disks because then I don’t have to buy a bunch of different services to watch my shows or movies. I love the movie SuperSize Me. We watched that in health class in 9th grade. And can’t go wrong with Monsters Inc either. Haven’t seen any of the other ones.

Had to repair the Speed Queen washer, got a text it was dripping water in the tub. I bought it new in 2016 and the unit is currently the washer for the couple that rents my walkout basement apartment.

Replaced the valve as shown for $36.99 +tax. Ordered yesterday on Amazon and delivered today. The solenoids have made in Mexico on them and it appeared exactly the same as the original. Took less than 10 minutes to replace. Used new hose grommets. The hoses were new in 2022.

View attachment 205386View attachment 205387View attachment 205388
I had the same problem, was still under warranty though. This issue was surprising to me for a Speed Queen with its record of reliability but oh well.

View attachment 208165View attachment 208166View attachment 208167Picked up some DVDs at Walmart and the antique store over the weekend. I’m excited to have the entire 2003 World Series on disk. Personally I prefer physical media over streaming but that’s just me. I have streaming too which is really nice especially on lunch break at work so I can watch my shows or movies on there. I like disks because then I don’t have to buy a bunch of different services to watch my shows or movies. I love the movie SuperSize Me. We watched that in health class in 9th grade. And can’t go wrong with Monsters Inc either. Haven’t seen any of the other ones.
I am still trying to figure out if you are 20 or 50

Not upset at all. I have a fear 😨 of spicy and highly acidic foods and beverage. On the contrary, I was trying to convince you through desperation of my tone that those foods will give you problems. @53' Stude , I always have enjoyed your posts.

I always enjoyed hot and spicy. Sorry if it doesn’t agree with you. It doesn’t bother me guess I’m lucky. But i don’t go overboard either.

First time I ever went Brute (old Roughneck blew away on Monday). Getting old does have advantages 🙂

(Ordered 2 $20 trash cans on Walmart.com—both showed delivered yet I got nothing so had to take matters into my own hands)

IMG_5535.jpeg

Back