Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

What is the tomkatsu like dish?
Did you mean tonkatsu?

No that's ramen with pork belly and fancy toppings. I don't think the broth is pork (tonkatsu cutlet and bone type broth) based, but rather miso broth. My son in law sent the picture in Anchorage on his multiday flight nastidaypooluza from Kodiak to Norfolk VA. (2 days, every stop was delayed)

Wonder what kind of M1 they used

View attachment 207948

20240312_162702.jpg

I'm seeing 5.6 seconds for the V6 Camry?

Model 3 LR is 4.1 seconds, Performance is 3.1 seconds. Faster than the Challenger, but not "twice as fast", to get there you need the Plaid (2.3 seconds with no roll-out), which is hardly the average Tesla you are going to be finding yourself beside at a stop light. Yeah, the LR or the P is going to spank you, but they aren't twice as fast, lol.
That 4.98 was kind of cheating, I had a bit of downhill assist 😏

Black Escalade 600... With Russian Moscow plates (97 region)... In USA... Nope, not suspicious at all... The 3 Sheriff officers refueling their 3 vehicles at the same gas station at the same time didn't seem to be bothered by any of this... :unsure:
View attachment 207965
The CIA dropped in at Canadian Tire for the Pennzoil oil sale.

5DBBC267-74A7-4A15-ABD1-8EE96A9308B4.jpeg

Back