Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

She worships me at my feet
IMG_0302.jpg

My brother in law borrowed our van to detail it, left us his 2014 Challenger R/T and said I could take it to work…. He also said “have fun!” so I did. View attachment 207943
I remember when (not that long ago, I'm only 30) a 400hp was considered serious power, and sub-7 second 0-60 was considered properly fast. Now these days lots of people would call that Challenger slow, because their Tesla does it twice as fast... I'm starting to understand old timers, who keep fiddling with Muscle cars just to keep their legacy going, despite those beefy and thirsty V8s having a performance of a modern Honda Civic or Nissan Sentra at best...
Time flies, things change, but I guess what we grew up with will always attract us a lot more than any of the new stuff.
Anyways, just some random morning thoughts, sparked by a 2014 Challenger acceleration times.

P.S. I am still salty that Nissan didn't make the 2014 IDx Freeflow and IDx Nismo into a reality. Those retro coupes would be the only newer things in my garage, even with the Nissan Juke 1.6L Turbo, that they were planning to power the IDx twins with.

Black Escalade 600... With Russian Moscow plates (97 region)... In USA... Nope, not suspicious at all... The 3 Sheriff officers refueling their 3 vehicles at the same gas station at the same time didn't seem to be bothered by any of this... :unsure:
PXL_20240311_103908941.jpg

Black Escalade 600... With Russian Moscow plates (97 region)... In USA... Nope, not suspicious at all... The 3 Sheriff officers refueling their 3 vehicles at the same gas station at the same time didn't seem to be bothered by any of this... :unsure:
View attachment 207965
When in Eastern Europe, I was told anything big, black, and American was the mofia. Saw one of these as well as a diesel Dodge 2500 with an ARB style front pumper. Also not suspicious. Lol

I remember when (not that long ago, I'm only 30) a 400hp was considered serious power, and sub-7 second 0-60 was considered properly fast. Now these days lots of people would call that Challenger slow, because their Tesla does it twice as fast... I'm starting to understand old timers, who keep fiddling with Muscle cars just to keep their legacy going, despite those beefy and thirsty V8s having a performance of a modern Honda Civic or Nissan Sentra at best...
Time flies, things change, but I guess what we grew up with will always attract us a lot more than any of the new stuff.
Anyways, just some random morning thoughts, sparked by a 2014 Challenger acceleration times.

P.S. I am still salty that Nissan didn't make the 2014 IDx Freeflow and IDx Nismo into a reality. Those retro coupes would be the only newer things in my garage, even with the Nissan Juke 1.6L Turbo, that they were planning to power the IDx twins with.
I’ll be 30 this year but I agree 100%. I mean yeah, a V6 Camry is just as quick and a Tesla would leave it in the dust… but they don’t make v8 noises and have nice firm shifts!

I’ll be 30 this year but I agree 100%. I mean yeah, a V6 Camry is just as quick and a Tesla would leave it in the dust… but they don’t make v8 noises and have nice firm shifts!
I'm seeing 5.6 seconds for the V6 Camry?

Model 3 LR is 4.1 seconds, Performance is 3.1 seconds. Faster than the Challenger, but not "twice as fast", to get there you need the Plaid (2.3 seconds with no roll-out), which is hardly the average Tesla you are going to be finding yourself beside at a stop light. Yeah, the LR or the P is going to spank you, but they aren't twice as fast, lol.

Back