Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

How does one even drive that much? Medical deliveries or something?
Work, my mom was at KU med so that was a lot of it. It went everywhere and used it always. We seen alot in this car and got many monies worth out of it. Borrowers too. My Sport has better seats 💺 and this was only a LX model. It wasn't mistreated but the CVT fluid only got changed every 60,000 MI and I change mine every 10 or 20,000 miles and my guess is the fluid eventually broke down from the sheer of the chain and eventually of varnish and breakdown started to happen which won't be the case of mine. It's still a good story for a car and I'm sure one of the senior Honda techs might buy it and get it restored which they could for about $5,000. It wasn't mistreated, it's still drives but it's leaking all types of fluids and somebody who really knows what they're doing needs to completely tear, port and polish all the internals and rehone the cylinder wall and such. It won't probably run well on a 5W-40. My Hope Is that somebody throws a small Garrett turbocharger on it and continues to drive it. The paint is pretty good but it needs somebody who has the energy and time and money to put into it.

IMG_4988.jpeg

1887 Indian penny I got back in change today. Gave it to my mom;she has a 1887 penny also but in better condition.

Had Oil,CVT,etc today. I save the bottles and go home and ler them drain. Hate wasting material, especially when it's expensive fluid. Did three qts and added the extra back into the opened fourth one. Used Hotshots Shift Restore again 12 ounces.
Currently at 321,000 miles

20240316_120701.jpg

20240316_120711.jpg

20240316_115155.jpg

20240316_115204.jpg

1887 Indian penny I got back in change today. Gave it to my mom;she has a 1887 penny also but in better condition.

Had Oil,CVT,etc today. I save the bottles and go home and ler them drain. Hate wasting material, especially when it's expensive fluid. Did three qts and added the extra back into the opened fourth one. Used Hotshots Shift Restore again 12 ounces.
Currently at 321,000 miles

View attachment 208672

View attachment 208673

View attachment 208674

View attachment 208675
Nice find! Some coin shop is seeding the local change in order to build interest in collecting.

A cool rock I found at my parents. View attachment 208679
I think it's schist which may contain gemstones. Look for foliation or layering. I believe we have on the forum a few fossils who are into rocks and know all about them.

EDIT/DISCLAIMER: I meant to say "we have on the forum a few members who are into rocks and fossils" but what I wrote made me laugh so I'll leave it.

Last edited:
Back